• 31(current)
[WIP] "Breeze"
Hello Eddage, I'm really loving the work you've done here.
I'm using it right now as default, only had to repack without the debug dialogs, they were annoying.
Thank You for your work!
(2012-05-22, 15:57)drivesoslow Wrote:
(2012-05-22, 08:11)butchabay Wrote:
(2012-05-22, 02:20)drivesoslow Wrote: The shows have several episodes watched each already.

Before or after installing the script?

Before, and then I watched some after.

UPDATE: From reading the watch list thread there are issues with it and Nightlies, which I run

You never mentioned you're running a nightly build, and why the hell someone using a skin in development should test it out with unstable builds?
Sorry but i don't think i'm going wasting my time again with such a crap !
(2012-05-21, 22:50)drivesoslow Wrote: I found it here: http://code.google.com/p/ronie/downloads...ip&can=2&q=

I installed it and I can see from my xbmc.log file that it is being loaded but it has not resolved the issue

I am running the OpenELEC 2.0 Beta 4 and had the same problem, getting the watchlist script to work.
It seems that System.HasAddon(script.watchlist) returns nothing instead of true (but Watchlist Script is installed correctly).

So I changed the Startup.xml Line 17 from:
Code:
<onfocus condition="Skin.HasSetting(HorizontalMenu) + System.HasAddon(script.watchlist)">RunScript(script.watchlist,movies=true&amp;episodes=true&amp;limit=5)</onfocus>
to
Code:
<onfocus condition="Skin.HasSetting(HorizontalMenu)">RunScript(script.watchlist,movies=true&amp;episodes=true&amp;limit=5)</onfocus>

and Line 26 from:
Code:
<onfocus condition="System.HasAddon(script.watchlist)">SetFocus(11)</onfocus>
to
Code:
<onfocus>SetFocus(11)</onfocus>

Be sure that you have installed the watchlist script correctly!!!

(2012-05-23, 21:19)saug Wrote:
(2012-05-21, 22:50)drivesoslow Wrote: I found it here: http://code.google.com/p/ronie/downloads...ip&can=2&q=

I installed it and I can see from my xbmc.log file that it is being loaded but it has not resolved the issue

I am running the OpenELEC 2.0 Beta 4 and had the same problem, getting the watchlist script to work.
It seems that System.HasAddon(script.watchlist) returns nothing instead of true (but Watchlist Script is installed correctly).

Code:
<onfocus condition="Skin.HasSetting(HorizontalMenu) + System.HasAddon(script.watchlist)">RunScript(script.watchlist,movies=true&amp;episodes=true&amp;limit=5)</onfocus>
to
Code:
<onfocus condition="Skin.HasSetting(HorizontalMenu)">RunScript(script.watchlist,movies=true&amp;episodes=true&amp;limit=5)</onfocus>

and Line 26 from:
Code:
to
Code:

That didn't fix it, but if I change to Aeon Nox and back it fixes it so I have a work around at least, thanks.
(2012-05-23, 13:47)korsairtuga Wrote: Hello Eddage, I'm really loving the work you've done here.
I'm using it right now as default, only had to repack without the debug dialogs, they were annoying.
Thank You for your work!

How did you do that? And when you say "repack" - are you referring to the texture packer? I have been trying to find a way to "unpack" existing textures in order to poach elements from one skin into another...
(2012-05-23, 22:36)jmuck78 Wrote:
(2012-05-23, 13:47)korsairtuga Wrote: Hello Eddage, I'm really loving the work you've done here.
Thank You for your work!

How did you do that? And when you say "repack" - are you referring to the texture packer? I have been trying to find a way to "unpack" existing textures in order to poach elements from one skin into another...

I only removed the .XML file that makes the debug dialog appear from the .zip available @github and then "zipped'it" again.
(2012-05-23, 21:19)saug Wrote:

Code:
to
Code:

and Line 26 from:
Code:
to
Code:

Actualy the problem is not in the " condition="System.HasAddon(script.watchlist)" " is in this " condition="Skin.HasSetting(HorizontalMenu)" "
i didnt find this option anywhere in skin settings,
i think this must be a early option that is been removed, and some folks have it enable in guidesettings.xml and new users not.

here is my temp fix for this
my entire startup.xml
Code:
<window id="2999">
    <defaultcontrol always="true">10</defaultcontrol>
    <allowoverlay>no</allowoverlay>
    <!--onload>XBMC.PlayMedia(special://skin/intro.mkv)</onload-->

<controls>
        <include>Loading</include>
        <control type="button" id="10">
            <include>HiddenObject</include>
            <onfocus>SetProperty(Startup,1)</onfocus>
            <onfocus condition="System.HasAddon(script.randomitems)">RunScript(script.randomitems,limit=5&amp;albums=True)</onfocus>
            <onfocus condition="System.HasAddon(script.watchlist)">RunScript(script.watchlist,movies=true&amp;episodes=true&amp;limit=5)</onfocus>
            <!--<onfocus condition="!Skin.HasSetting(HorizontalMenu)">SetFocus(12)</onfocus>-->
        </control>

<!-- Show home if watchlist loading is finished -->
        <control type="button" id="11">
            <!--<onfocus condition="!System.HasAddon(script.watchlist)">SetFocus(12)</onfocus>-->
            <visible>IsEmpty(Window(Home).Property(WatchList_Running))</visible>
            <animation effect="fade" start="0" end="100" time="0" delay="1000">Focus</animation>
        </control>

<control type="button" id="11">
            <onfocus>ReplaceWindow(Home)</onfocus>
            <visible>!IsEmpty(Window(Home).Property(WatchList_Running))</visible>
            <animation effect="fade" start="0" end="100" time="0" delay="1000">Focus</animation>
        </control>

<control type="button" id="12">
            <onfocus>ReplaceWindow(Home)</onfocus>
            <animation effect="fade" start="0" end="100" time="0" delay="4000">Focus</animation>
        </control>
    </controls>

</window>

---------------------------------------------------------------

(2012-05-24, 14:02)korsairtuga Wrote:
(2012-05-23, 22:36)jmuck78 Wrote:
Thank You for your work!

I only removed the .XML file that makes the debug dialog appear from the .zip available @github and then "zipped'it" again.

Unfortunatly the debug itself is enable by default,
so develpers have shortcut to enable and disable anytime we want, and by the time of release most forget about it.
to fix this just remove the .XML, but the best way is the developers change the way it works to be disable by default, it saves some trouble.

cheers

(2012-05-24, 20:20)Middle Wrote: Actualy the problem is not in the " condition="System.HasAddon(script.watchlist)" " is in this " condition="Skin.HasSetting(HorizontalMenu)" "
i think this must be a early option that is been removed, and some folks have it enable in guidesettings.xml and new users not.

Good call

Code:
$ cat .xbmc/userdata/guisettings.xml | grep Horizontal
<setting type="bool" name="skin.breeze.HorizontalMenu">false</setting>

Settings it to true fixed it for me so I don't have to load Aeon first to make it work.
(2012-05-24, 20:20)Middle Wrote:
(2012-05-24, 14:02)korsairtuga Wrote:
(2012-05-23, 22:36)jmuck78 Wrote: How did you do that? And when you say "repack" - are you referring to the texture packer? I have been trying to find a way to "unpack" existing textures in order to poach elements from one skin into another...

Unfortunatly the debug itself is enable by default,
so develpers have shortcut to enable and disable anytime we want, and by the time of release most forget about it.
to fix this just remove the .XML, but the best way is the developers change the way it works to be disable by default, it saves some trouble.

cheers

Hitting F7 will turn off the overlays too: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=129094
(2012-05-24, 20:20)Middle Wrote: Actualy the problem is not in the " condition="System.HasAddon(script.watchlist)" " is in this " condition="Skin.HasSetting(HorizontalMenu)" "

here is my temp fix for this
my entire startup.xml

Oh, of course! I have also deleted the "Skin.HasSetting(HorizontalMenu)" Condition. Blush

Thanks. Wink
I really think this should be the next XBMC default skin, it's very attractive especially in the vertical menu mode.
Anyone agrees with me?
(2012-05-27, 13:41)korsairtuga Wrote: I really think this should be the next XBMC default skin, it's very attractive especially in the vertical menu mode.
Anyone agrees with me?

Confused

Personally I prefer horizontal menus
I was very disappointed when the skinner of Breeze abandoned the idea of horizontal menus, like he showed us in his first mockups
But "YES", it's a great and fantastic job !!! Nod

I don't know whether it really is abandoned. I'm also hoping to see this once Eddage gets the time for it. We'll have to wait and see.
Eddage: Thanks for the awesome job so far!
This skin is lovely, thanks for the work. Smile
Hi loving this skin, but have gone back to the vertical navigation... In my opionion a smoother way to get around.

I was hoping development is still continuing and that we will see a Breeze style login screen soon?

Also the weather tiles do not seem to be placed correctly on the weather page and sit underneath the title bar.

Keep up the great work.
first i love this skin......butt

-why are there green letters on the topside's

- and when i am trying to navigate to tv serie's i get the movie tab and when i go to settings i get weather.

i dont want to be a pain i want to use it in every htpc i have and in the ones of friends an family.[/quote]
  • 31(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WIP] "Breeze"14