• 35(current)
[Release] VEVO Music Video plugin addon
I go by the link on his signature of his latest post.
Appreciate your $0.02.
Thankyou for maintaining Vevo moneymaker. I was waiting for it to work on Gotham. enjoying it now so thankyou
I am able to install on 13.1 gotham, June 4, 2014 built in windows. However, I can not install on rapsbmc for raspberry pi.

Any take on that @moneymaker. It says the repo can not be install.
Can I create a playlist with this app ?
THanks
the vevo plugin works (ver. 0.7.7c) but if i try to play new videos i get an error message playback failed... is this normal Huh im from germany....or will be worked on it??
Does Vevo work with Frodo still?

I cant view any of my playlists
excellent application! thank you very much, although consiguó not connect to my facebook account, I've joined the vevo page with my account, but xbmc does not want to go, I also tried to change line 672 of file facebook.py, any ideas? Thank you.

pd: sorry for my English, I'm using a translator.
hello can someone fix Featured cos not working Sad
"Not working" is not a helpful error report.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
my log is http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=221869
Not a debug log.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
sorry its my debug log is http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=257911

thanks
I tried searching thread to no avail but I have a stupid question that's boggling me.
I have VEVO add on installed on both a PC and an old Minix X5.
On my PC i can RIGHT click a video and go to add on settings and reduce quality for videos to 720p (2 different bitrates are available).
On my Minix however, there is no RIGHT click on Android so I'm baffled and can't reduce quality. When A 1080p stream is available, it bogs down the ole Minix and the video stutters. I just want VEVO on my Minix to default to 720p only.... how>?
But surely on android you have a context menu button?

Or can go into addons and click on the configure button for this addon?
Im using a Logitech couch mouse. Left click selects and right click is the back button. I might have to play around with settings to make the 3rd button context
  • 35(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Release] VEVO Music Video plugin addon7