Favourites script
There is an error in the script or XBMC Eden, I will explain:

- If I add a video as favorites, the link works properly.
- If I add a folder as favorites(files), and then put that favourite in the main menu(or submenu), the skin returns to the empty collection - in any skin the result is the same.

Any suggestions?

Favourites script version 2.0.0
XBMC Eden latest build
------------------------------------------------------

Want to know more about the skin? Liked my work and want contribute?
Visit my website
XBMC Brazilian Community Forum
By making a donation, please do not post in the forum, send me an email or PM, thank you.
It's because the quotes around the path are not left out in the process of translating the value in favourites.xml to the action executed, while in dharma they are left out. If you remove the quotes around the path in favourites.xml the entry will work, but that is of course no permanent solution.
Yes, you're right:

<favourites>
<favourite name="TvShows">ActivateWindow(10025,&quot;videodb://2/&quotWink</favourite> = Works fine (default)
<favourite name="TvShows">ActivateWindow(10025,&quot;J:\\TvShows\\&quotWink</favourite> = Empty Collection (default)
<favourite name="TvShows">ActivateWindow(10025,J:\\TvShows\\)</favourite> = Works fine (manually changed)
</favourites>
------------------------------------------------------

Want to know more about the skin? Liked my work and want contribute?
Visit my website
XBMC Brazilian Community Forum
By making a donation, please do not post in the forum, send me an email or PM, thank you.
I guess we need to ping ronie on this one.
no need to ping him - we are aware of issue and what cause it, just trying to find proper solution instead of hasty one
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forums before posting.
Do NOT e-mail Team-XBMC members asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, make sure you read this first

My previous forum/trac nickname: grajen3
Ok, thanks.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Favourites script0