Playing mkv with HD audio
Converted from Mp to XBMC, I have several h.264 movies with HD audio. Were able to play them with no problem but when I jumped to XBMC I cannot just get DTS audio. It seems XBMC has built in codecs so doesn't require me to do any further install or modification besides the system tab within the program.
somewhere in here is a question... but I'm not sure where...
Street388 Wrote:Converted from Mp to XBMC, I have several h.264 movies with HD audio. Were able to play them with no problem but when I jumped to XBMC I cannot just get DTS audio. It seems XBMC has built in codecs so doesn't require me to do any further install or modification besides the system tab within the program.
you have two choices in my signature.
>Alienware X51- do it all HTPC
>Simplify XBMC configurations
>HOW-TO Bitstreaming using XBMC
I refused to watch movie without bitstreaming HD audio!
Ned Scott Wrote:somewhere in here is a question... but I'm not sure where...

Sorry didn't realize I didn't come out with the question, just wondering if XBMC is able to play files with HD audio?

Thank you
bluray Wrote:you have two choices in my signature.

I found your sig at another thread checked it out and doing it tonight. Thank you
bluray Wrote:you have two choices in my signature.

Tried it over the weekend and worked just like it said. Soon as I hit play I see those blue lights on my Denon AVR1910 and works like a charm.

Thank you
Street388 Wrote:Tried it over the weekend and worked just like it said. Soon as I hit play I see those blue lights on my Denon AVR1910 and works like a charm.

Thank you
I'm glad that you can playback hd audios now. Enjoy it!
>Alienware X51- do it all HTPC
>Simplify XBMC configurations
>HOW-TO Bitstreaming using XBMC
I refused to watch movie without bitstreaming HD audio!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Playing mkv with HD audio0