[LINUX] - Set Content not saving
Hello. First every post here.

I have XBMC installed on a Arch Linux system which has been running fine for over 18months but today I noticed that my Library mode was no longer working and was not selectable.

Checks revealed that the scrapers have been removed for the content. So I went in and set the content again but it doesn't save.

I am unsure why this is happening or how I can fix it so would love advice on how to fix it up.

Thanks in advance.
I would guess that XBMC cannot read the library for some reason. If you enable debugging, start XBMC then look at the log file there should be some clues there.

See http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Log_File for how to get at the log file.

JR
morphjk Wrote:Hello. First every post here.

I have XBMC installed on a Arch Linux system which has been running fine for over 18months but today I noticed that my Library mode was no longer working and was not selectable.

Checks revealed that the scrapers have been removed for the content. So I went in and set the content again but it doesn't save.

I am unsure why this is happening or how I can fix it so would love advice on how to fix it up.

Thanks in advance.

That happened to me once...turned out that the sources.xml somehow got a read only flag on it.
Mythbuntu doesn't need viruses - we have Sudo

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[LINUX] - Set Content not saving0