• 122(current)
OS X ViMediaManager - Media Manager for Mac OS X!
When I try to scrap some movies, VMM shows me a progress bar and then fails with a white popup with no content except an ok button. The applications becomes totally unresponsive. Therefore I need to kill it. I already reseted the Application Cache but it didn't help.
After experiencing this error I switched to the debugging build above. Same error, same crash.
Try the 'Carbon' build to read what the message said and let me know.
Which movies does this happen on?
ViMediaManager - The Best Media Manager for macOS
Which one is the Carbon build? I'm already using the Cocoa version, because I'm on a MBPr. I noticed the bug first when adding "the bling ring" (which is crap btw Wink). But it also happens when I try to update all rating for already scrapped movies.
Sorry, I meant the 'Intel' version. ^^;
I scrapped the movie using your intel debugging build and everything worked fine. Then I deleted all downloaded files and tried to scrap it again with the cocoa version. And I've got to say: It's working in both versions.
It's always better if it just works. ;-)
I've been using the latest Cocoa development build. It was working fine two days ago, but starting today any movie I try to scrape hangs the program. Did something perhaps change at one of the data sources? When scraping for a new movie, I get the IMDB movie selection dialog and select the correct movie from the list and click OK, then after a few seconds ViMediaManager hangs. It looks like it tries to pop up a dialog box of some sort, but the box is completely blank (no text or texture, essentially a white rectangle).

Any suggestions?
You can try using the 'Intel' build to at least be able to read the dialog that pops up and let me know what it says.
http://mediafire.com/?8j6ve2f4je6et
There is a section in the preferences for renaming Folders and Files based on renaming tags for movies. It works great renaming folders, but it will NOT rename files. How do I get it to rename the MKV?

OSX, latest version of ViMediaManager.
(2013-12-17, 11:33)MariusTh86 Wrote: You can try using the 'Intel' build to at least be able to read the dialog that pops up and let me know what it says.
http://mediafire.com/?8j6ve2f4je6et

Interestingly, that Intel build you linked worked just fine. So still not sure what the trouble was, but the Intel build is working at least with respect to scraping.

I did notice, however, that once the scrape is complete, the images that were downloaded aren't displayed in either pane. I don't get poster thumbnails on the left, and I don't get any of the other images or fanart displayed on the right. It's just the text.
I've been using ViMediaManager for awhile and it's been working great. Yesterday I started getting the following just about every time I try to fetch data. Any ideas?

@bsotak: I'm having the same problem since last week.
(2013-12-20, 10:52)theowiesengrund Wrote: @bsotak: I'm having the same problem since last week.

Same here. It's always with movies too, I haven't come across it with any tv shows yet.
I've heard more of such reports lately, and i'm not certain what's causing it yet since I haven't been able to reproduce it yet.
One possible solution might be to reset ViMediaManager to factory settings using the reset method described in this post:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1542973

@Weedfarmer: Make sure that under 'Preferences' > 'General' the option 'Rename & Move' is set to both 'Files & Folders'.
(2013-12-22, 12:51)MariusTh86 Wrote: I've heard more of such reports lately, and i'm not certain what's causing it yet since I haven't been able to reproduce it yet.
One possible solution might be to reset ViMediaManager to factory settings using the reset method described in this post:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1542973

I tried those steps, and I still get the error. Also, I haven't upgraded to Mavericks yet. I'd be more than happy to try out a debug build if you have something, since the program really is unusable now. Happens almost every time I try to fetch data, and it's always near the end (either right before or after renaming the movie/folder).
  • 122(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ViMediaManager - Media Manager for Mac OS X!19