Imon IR power on with remote not working
Hi, I've install Xbmc live on Ubuntu 11.04 mini. I have Soundgraph imon IR receiver with display. Everything works fine except power on with remote. It seems that when I shutdown ("shutdown -h now") I can not turn on with remote. On the same machine I have windows, after shutting down from windows, turn on with remote works. Same happened when I run Ubuntu 11.04 life, remote power on worked.
Also when I suspend to memory, remote power button is not working.
Any ideas, what could that be?

(I know this is not so much related with XBMC, but maybe somebody had similar problem)
Have the same problem. Wake from hibernation works, but if I shut down XBMC power on does not work. This problems started after upgrading from kernel 2.6.38-8 to 2.6.38-10. Before that everything was working fine. Even shutdown does not work every time. I get some dbus error messages sometimes.

Sorry for my english. :-)
Oh, I forgot to tell, I have an Antec Fusion Remote Black case with a iMon display and remote.
OK, so it must be something with kernel. But what?
Don't know enough about Linux to tell. But it seams to be kernel related. What I also discovered is, sometimes power on with remote works, but most of the time it doesn't. What I don't know is, why.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Imon IR power on with remote not working0