nightly buildbot down?
The last version on the server is 26th. Where are the newer ones?
no ... the ios build just failed the last days ... Sad
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Ok, is anyone working on it?
Majestic Wrote:Ok, is anyone working on it?

Prolly safe to assume someone is. Most folks are probably interested in what the issue is and if it's a major prob (to get an idea of how long the nightlies will be unavailable).
if the issue was clear ... the nightly builds would be already rolling again Big Grin
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
Memphiz Wrote:if the issue was clear ... the nightly builds would be already rolling again Big Grin

Ah... major prob it is Smile

Thanks, that "should" keep us all quiet until you guys figure something out...
Devs got a new hot tub and having both it and the iOS build computers plugged in blew the breaker, so they had to choose one or the other.
and the hot tub was a time mashine ... Big Grin
guess i'm not the only one going thru nightly withdrawls!

davilla / memphiz / ned -- you guys are kings, thanks for all the great (hard) work. i didn't know what xbmc was a month ago but i was gifted an atv2 recently and since i've taken a deep dive.

i look forward to the fun stuff added / tweaked / fixed in each build.

one a side note to Memphiz -- now that you've got AirPlay into xbmc working nicely, any chance that you'll take that farther by adding the ability to direct xbmc audio output (for music) to other AirPorts on the local network? i think that was the original goal of the dude that wrote the airplay library so perhaps the code is already there? i'd be into that added functionality Smile

i've got a few AirPort Expresses around the house that i output music to depending on where i hang out....

thanks again,

mkb.
If compile latest build for apple tv2 it crashes with addons to press menu or previous page back button....
I was getting the shakes too!!
NEED MY NIGHTLY FIX!!!!Eek

Big-Ups to you all!!!
we'll wait patiently in the present
for you to come back to the future!
or the past...
Linux Mint 18 LTS 64-bit - Kodi 17 Beta6
Odroid-C2 - Libreelec v7.90.009
alexdzn Wrote:If compile latest build for apple tv2 it crashes with addons to press menu or previous page back button....

Nerd
Memphiz Wrote:Nerd

I mean that after compile build for apple tv 2 since 28th of september, it has issue with addons, i can go to any addon music or video, but when i press back with menu button or previous page back xbmc reboots, most addons are not working properly, some even do not play video, but main is crashes with menu back button.
alexdzn Wrote:I mean that after compile build for apple tv 2 since 28th of september, it has issue with addons, i can go to any addon music or video, but when i press back with menu button or previous page back xbmc reboots, most addons are not working properly, some even do not play video, but main is crashes with menu back button.

Not sure how your issue has anything to do with this thread... which is about the build bot being down.

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=92480
buildslave is being cranky about the recent changes.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
nightly buildbot down?0