My features and Suggestions
Hi All,

I would like some of the following features who I have come across on some media players.

not in any order

1) Bookmarks/List of say last 20 files played including last resume position (this was a feature that was on the Tvix player and i found it really neat)

2) Source direct mode - no video/audio processing for those enthusiasts who have video processors in the loop.

3) Add on for Kylo Internet Browser (media browser has this plug-in and this thing is great)

4) Not sure if it supports this but Internet Radio

5) Parental control - simple 4 digit key lock on folders

6) Advance picture features using codecs like MadVR / lav filters audio filters

I will add more when i can think of more

a5ian300zx
TV: Sony  65" A1E Surround: Yamaha RXA-3050 + ORB Audio Mod2 7.1.2 + SVS SB12-NSD Sub Processor: Darbee + DVDO iScan Mini Players: HDI Dune Solo4K + Apple TV4K + Vu+ Ultimo 4K NAS: Qnap TVS 871 Pro i7 16GB Ram 10GBe
1) Videos already remember where you stopped last. You can also, I believe, use smart playlists to generate a list of the last played videos.

2) What?

3) This isn't really an XBMC feature request, more of an addon.

4) You can through addons. For example, I have Pandora radio in my XBMC.

5) Use profiles.

6) What?
6) Look at DSPlayer. Or whatever its new name is, I can't remember. Anyway, it's a WIP..

5) I think you can already do that seeing http://trac.xbmc.org/ticket/10268
Admin @ Passion-XBMC
(official french community)
YodaEXE Wrote:1) Videos already remember where you stopped last. You can also, I believe, use smart playlists to generate a list of the last played videos.

2) What?

3) This isn't really an XBMC feature request, more of an addon.

4) You can through addons. For example, I have Pandora radio in my XBMC.

5) Use profiles.

6) What?

Maxoo Wrote:6) Look at DSPlayer. Or whatever its new name is, I can't remember. Anyway, it's a WIP..

5) I think you can already do that seeing http://trac.xbmc.org/ticket/10268

Hi,

1) is this xmbc specific or skin specific?

2) source direct mode just output the video and audio without doing any processing so a user who has a video processor, the video processor can do all this and can acheive much better picture/audio.

3) anyway i can get cmbx to launch this as broswer or any add-ons?

4) Thank you

5) thank you

6) at the moment i can send all my video to MPC HC which uses MADVR and lav audio filters but the issue with this is you loose all the features of XMBC i.e. resume play etc

MADVR (high quality video renderer (GPU assisted)
http://forum.doom9.org/showthread.php?t=146228

Lav Audio Filters (this is audio decoder with advance options and can decode all HD audio)

PS: got to say im glad built my first HTPC, still some things to iron out but it a learning curve and so advance - i think other media players should use xmbc as a reference.

a5ian300zx
TV: Sony  65" A1E Surround: Yamaha RXA-3050 + ORB Audio Mod2 7.1.2 + SVS SB12-NSD Sub Processor: Darbee + DVDO iScan Mini Players: HDI Dune Solo4K + Apple TV4K + Vu+ Ultimo 4K NAS: Qnap TVS 871 Pro i7 16GB Ram 10GBe
6) Which is why I said 'DSPlayer'. Just hit search Wink
Admin @ Passion-XBMC
(official french community)
6) As far as using DSPlayer you can do everything except use madVR
Current HTPC Lian-Li PC-C37 • Gigabyte GA-E7AUM-DS2H • Intel C2D E8400 E0 Stepping • OCZ Vertex SSD • 4GB Corsair TwinX XMS2 DDR2 • Corsair HX650W Modular PSU (Free Upgrade) • LG CH08LS10 Blu-Ray Drive • Scythe Big Shuriken • Acousti DustPROOF 70mm Fan
For what it's worth: MPC-HC has a remember resume position. If you use it you don't get the requester that allows for starting from the beginning.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first (usually it's enough to follow instructions in the second post).

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
My features and Suggestions0