PM3 mod : visuals/movie overlay
sent
i can host also
bp,
i did not get anything from you yet...
I'm not an expert but I play one at work.
pmed to affini again
me 2? i sent u 2 pms, yed today
affini said he will host
he can also change a few xmls for people that dont know what they are doing to run Smile

if he doesnt in about 3-4 hours ill post again for an hour or 2
http://www.thraxen.com/britneyspairs/xbx.rar for 2 hours some please host. or even insert the new home.xml for easy of use and host Smile
new link hosted here
bp, not to sound trivial (i may be a little compulsive but not trivial) but have you also made alterations to the ntsc's and pal 16x9's? if so i'dd like to be able to get then and have a universal set, at the momment its kinda like 50-50 lol

**before slamming hold in mind i dont study skin redirection and referencing to other formats as a base, i do know there is a general reference in the ntsc's but the 16x9 pal has a set of some unique xml files.
nope it was really just a mod for me and hoped someone would want a bit of it and put it into skin, ill make a wide screen this week as for ntsc ummmm i may as well release it properly then (and that means trouble unorig, copying, english, ugly, dont know what im doing, cant skin these and many more ). also i try not to dis the orig skin maker would like the visuals added to cvs behin each window as i think they look good all the rest is little mods ive done, thats why i posted the thread to start with.
but harsh id like to do a proper mod for people but this would need to include quite a few config files, infact i could make an autoinstaller that would make peoples lives in xbmc alot easier, but time and cant please everyone, but if you or someone wants to help host and mind doing a few manual things for me i think i can show people an easy to use way of using xbmc Smile. [email="[email protected]"][email protected][/email] on msn for anyone that wants to do a proper mod package not just a few skins added to xbmc but a total config package.
thanks for hosting it axious!
if you need a place to host --> http://rapidshare.de/

its free. Smile
read the xbmc online-manual, faq and search the forums before posting! do not e-mail the xbmc-team asking for support!
read/follow the forum rules! note! team-xbmc never have and never will host or distribute ms-xdk binaries/executables!
hullebulle hi ive seen you on links irc is there anywhere you can submit skin changes to choke, mods etc or is it closed source. there will be a few editions needed for web and for system info stuff as well, basically i want to know what happens if a patch is supplied and skinning elements need adding, how do you control what happens there. choke does it, all files need to be supplied with psds and choke mods them to suit, patchers do it themselves? no idea sorry
i dont see you why dont post on skin sites - i never disagreed with that - the only thing i asked for was a different name - i didnt even ask for credit...

the default focus on the panels were a request from jmarshall - didnt know i 'copied' that from you...

did you try that video mod on 720p/1080i playing a dvdr? doubt there will be enough memory for this to run flawless - besides i dont like the fact, that its giving every screen motion - sometimes i prefer a static screen - also i dont like the aspect ratio related black borders at the bottom...

ps: so thats the mod you were gonna do to make the handling of xbmc so much easier....?

Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

cheers for comments noted. tried at 720 no probs. probably bad at 1080, but large icons that i have glitch at that res anyway (dont appear at times). you take the copying thing personal you shouldnt do (i know the hard work you do its hard to do in ntsc pal and all sizes takes alot more time than just one size and color mode).

but answers to this feature going into cvs are here in black and white which is great, ill wide screen it soon, for all those that requested it being so. the new system info and stuff is in place now and actually was i think on that build, but that was by accident as it wasnt in cvs at that time, but worked out well. anyway ill do a full skin in weekend and post it.

ps and no the easy thing has very little to do with skin infact nearly nothing to do with skin, my probs with putting out the xbmc setup is that its built with xdk of coarse not like a skin.

pss also i fixed some bugs you had at 1080i with postioning but was going to look at more stuff on that res soon

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PM3 mod : visuals/movie overlay0