Need a nice gaming computer.
Well, I was wondering if anybody knew some of the best gaming computer software ever. I want a nice gaming computer and the entire set to go with it. The best keyboard and mouse. The best monitor, and I own a site and need a nice one to keep the files, and play crisis
alijayadv Wrote:Well, I was wondering if anybody knew some of the best gaming computer software ever.

What kind of software?
Do you mean hardware?
How to use Git
| AMD Athlon II X3 Triple Core Processor 2.9 GHz |GIGABYTE GA-MA785GM-US2H Mobo 2GB DDR2 Ram | MSI N430GT |
| Logitec Harmony Smart Control Remote| 52" Sharp Aquos LED TV | Denon AVR-X1000 |
| Freenas Server with 18TB ASRock Intel Avoton C2750 |
I know I'll lose respect for this...but I love steam...It aggregates all of my games etc!
I really like the Gaming Razer accessories HERE

And other wise you'll probably want a 2011 full ATX with a Gen 3 Asus Maximus board...crossfire/sli etc!
you're asking about gaming software in the XBMC HTPC hardware forum?
baldmosher™
Trying to save his marriage with a HTPC
Current system: TV unit, 37PFL5405H, Microserver N40L (as HTPC), Xbox360, BDP-S370, FoxsatHD, Azur 540Rv2, Keysonic 540RF, Harmony 300
Planned W7x64 AMD mATX (HT)PC build: Case, PSU, RAM, Mobo, CPU Total £240 + IR + HSF? + SSD?
problaze Wrote:And other wise you'll probably want a 2011 full ATX with a Gen 3 Asus Maximus board...crossfire/sli etc!
Waaaaay too complicated.

It's a shame you're not in the UK alijayadv otherwise I'd send you to scan.co.uk or Alienware
baldmosher™
Trying to save his marriage with a HTPC
Current system: TV unit, 37PFL5405H, Microserver N40L (as HTPC), Xbox360, BDP-S370, FoxsatHD, Azur 540Rv2, Keysonic 540RF, Harmony 300
Planned W7x64 AMD mATX (HT)PC build: Case, PSU, RAM, Mobo, CPU Total £240 + IR + HSF? + SSD?
8GB DDR3 RAM
Intel Core i7 Extreme Edition
2TB internal SATA drive
ASUS P8P67 Mobo
Nvidia GeForce GTX 580 video card
CoolerMaster HAF case

Thats what i got... runs like a charm.
alijayadv you are WAY to vague, elaborate?
baldmosher Wrote:Waaaaay too complicated.

It's a shame you're not in the UK alijayadv otherwise I'd send you to scan.co.uk or Alienware

<3 scan.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Need a nice gaming computer.0