• 102(current)
New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread)
Bobrick.

Take your time so it is right. Most understand life gets in the way of a lot of things. As a die hard user I can see how much better it is since you took it over as it used to crash often. No matter how awesome the next one will be I rather wait a bit then see it get rush out the door.

Guys,

It has been written here several times, Bodrick is working on a complete rewrite of Ember. I wish him all the best and luck in his life.

I'm a happy user for years now, and though it hasn't been maintained for some time the scrapers for both TV and movies work fine. It took some tweaking with the alternative scrapers that have been posted before, but it does all work (except trailers). I guess some people do not want to spend time reading how to get it working best, but they shouldn't complain then.

Thanks for your continuous support Bodrick!
Hey... i tried to fix the trailers thing.
Basically http://ember.purplepig.net/issues/116 which was annoying me

Can someone compile and test?
(It works at least for me when debugging within IDE - funnily not when compiled)
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice :)
Wanna help translate TMM ?
I recently "upgraded" from 1.3.0.5 to 1.3.0.7 by unzipping into a new folder, setting up all the paths to the video files and running the Ember Media Manager executable. Weird thing is that it asks to confirm the paths etc every time I run it instead of only the first time the way it did for previous versions.

Is there a step that I forgot during the setup or is this the new expected behavior?

Thanks.
Fire TV Stick, Xiaomi Mi Box, Tanix TX3 Mini (S905W), Fire TV with 4K, Apple TV 4K, Tanix TX3 (S905X3)
Bodrick, i to think its working fine for the most part, the only thing i really miss is the trailers if there could be an update for that only i would be a verry happy manSmile Thanks for your work so far!!!
This guide might help new folks http://www.howtogeek.com/61976/how-to-us...nto-shape/ This is how I learn to set it up. I know guide is old but should still give a good idea how to set it up.

The only issue I have is the bulk rename how did I fix it? I just stopped using it. I just auto rename each movie takes longer but works for me.
Can someone help me a little

I have some multi-part files labelled part 1,part 2, cd1 cd2 ect and when i edit with EMM i get a <movie> part 1-fanart.jpg, <movie> part 1.tbn and <movie> part 1.nfo.

What i need is for EMM to output just the movie name without the part 1 bit because XBMC is reading and outputting just the movie name .jpg, .tbn .nfo so its causing a few problems when i edit with EMM and import it to XBMC.

Is this possible?

Thanks
does the xbmc controller module work 100%?
Currently I'm not getting Ember source from tv-shows and only works for movies. is everyone getting the same or do i need to modify something in order for it to work with tv-shows also?

Thanks
(2012-10-11, 20:10)gourandle Wrote: does the xbmc controller module work 100%?
Currently I'm not getting Ember source from tv-shows and only works for movies. is everyone getting the same or do i need to modify something in order for it to work with tv-shows also?

Thanks

Your lucky i get an error for any source when trying to use the controller, and its by all means set up correctly, as any setting havent changed, expect i did update my version of xbmc, but it kept the same settings for network.
hi guys,

sorry for my dumb question, but Myron Boyle postet a solution for the youtube scraper...
It is a .vb-file, but how in the hell can i include it into the my ember media manager ? what do i have to do with the .vb file? Sorry i am not that good with programming Sad

-> http://ember.purplepig.net/issues/116#change-112
Hi,

I have the following versions :

Ember Application (Revision: 1.3.0.2)
Ember API (Revision: 1.3.0.1)
Ember Extras Scraper (Revision: 1.3.0.0)
Ember Native Movie Scrapers (Revision: 1.3.0.2)
Ember XML Scraper (Revision: 1.3.0.0)
Renamer (Revision: 1.3.0.0)
Frame Extractor (Revision: 1.3.0.1)
Media File Manager (Revision: 1.3.0.0)
Movie List Exporter (Revision: 1.3.0.0)
NMT Jukebox Builder (Revision: 1.3.0.0)
Notifications (Revision: 1.3.0.0)
Offline Media Manager (Revision: 1.3.0.0)
Web Server (Revision: 1.3.0.0)
XBMC Controller (Revision: 1.3.0.0)
MediaBrowser Compatibility (Revision: 1.3.0.0)
YAMJ Compatibility (Revision: 1.3.0.0)
Genres Editor (Revision: 1.3.0.0)
Media Sources Editor (Revision: 1.3.0.0)
Audio & Video Codec Mapping (Revision: 1.3.0.0)
Ember Native TV Scrapers (Revision: 1.3.0.2)

If I want to update ember, is there somthing I should think about? What file should I save(settings)?
Any idea how I can delete the file info from the .nfo?
rescanning with metadata unchecked doesnt work for movies with the data already in the nfos.

Cant find a text crawler that can delete everything between <fileinfo> and </fileinfo>.

EDIT: Nvm just deleted every nfo.
ok, here's a little test
http://ul.to/3u4gc6es
please tell me if this work for you / or not (m)any other errors occur than the original 1.3.0.7 version *g
(still dont get the release compile working, funny pink colors and lots of errors; but the debug build seems ok?!)

- fixed youtube trailer scraping

extract to a clean new folder and just copy your old (advanced)settings.xml and media.emm
Or try with a clean database!
Be sure to enable youtube trailer support within (native image "movie" scraper settings
(imdb should be akas.imdb.com, since trailers are parsed from there first)

DO NOT USE THAT VERSION ON YOUR REAL FILES - test it first on some copied ones....
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice :)
Wanna help translate TMM ?
Is this for trailer download or URL trailers?
trailer download works, great!!!
The only thing i am missing is the genre filter.. is there a possibility to add it from the old version?

Thx myron!!!
  • 102(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread)26