• 130(current)
New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread)
Newest version 1.3.0.7a in usage. Scraping works again but no german plots and titles are loaded although all OFDB options are set?

What do I have to do to get it working again?
(2012-12-22, 22:07)john.doe Wrote: Newest version 1.3.0.7a in usage. Scraping works again but no german plots and titles are loaded although all OFDB options are set?

What do I have to do to get it working again?

Bei mir funktioniert es ohne Probleme. OFDB blockiert aber nach zu vielen Anfragen innerhalb einer gewissen Zeit deine IP für ein paar Minuten. Das passiert aber nur beim automatischen scrapen nach ca. 80 Filmen.
Hi Dan, please use only English on XBMC forums. Cheers!
Hello guys.

I can't scrappe anything,
I only use for movies, and even with DAN fix 1.3.0.7 it don't work.

What scrapper is working?

Need some help. please.
(2012-12-23, 14:52)Jocker_Boy Wrote: Hello guys.

I can't scrappe anything,
I only use for movies, and even with DAN fix 1.3.0.7 it don't work.

What scrapper is working?

Need some help. please.

The native scraper (IMDB) working.
Should have kept the version number bump IMO. People are really confused about which one they should be using; too many 1307s floating around. I've removed the links in my previous posts, and I think you should bump yours to 1308.
I think that only Bodrik should increase the version number. Otherwise, it returns too many versions and no one knows what is the latest.
Also, it seems as though Github depreciated the Uploads/Downloads 'feature' about 2 weeks ago that I was talking about.

https://github.com/blog/1302-goodbye-uploads

They pretty much disabled it right after I started using it, lol.

I just looked over Broderick's Repo, and he merged most of the pull requests recently. If he's handling it, it makes sense to leave versioning up to him. When last I looked, he hadn't updated it in like 8 months. People completely disappear from their projects sometimes and for various reasons. Most of the time, we have no idea if they will come back. It doesn't mean that the community should hold back on moving OSS projects forward. That is why I suggested you should bump it. Clearly, 1.3.0.7 is not the same thing as the current code and it's confusing for people. Either way, my purpose was just to get EMM working and moving again, and thanks to your efforts that's done, so I'm out.

Thanks for all your hard work Dan, based on the download numbers I saw on my repo before the downloads disappeared, I know there are at least a few hundred grateful people out there, myself included. Happy Holidays.
I would take over the project like to, but my knowledge of VB is very minimal. The fixes were my first steps in VB. All the fixes that I've made have been made ​​step-by-step with the debugger. If I solve all problems so ... that ends in a patchwork =)
Furthermore my English is not very good = (

But I also see that Ember is still very popular (over 850 downloads of the Fix1 currently only on Share-Online). Thing we can do is a link (in the first post) to a new thread in which only the latest versions are posted. For this purpose, but would agree to Bodrik.

Happy Holidays =)
(2012-12-23, 22:29)DanCooper Wrote: I would take over the project like to, but my knowledge of VB is very minimal. The fixes were my first steps in VB. All the fixes that I've made have been made ​​step-by-step with the debugger. If I solve all problems so ... that ends in a patchwork =)
Furthermore my English is not very good = (

But I also see that Ember is still very popular (over 850 downloads of the Fix1 currently only on Share-Online). Thing we can do is a link (in the first post) to a new thread in which only the latest versions are posted. For this purpose, but would agree to Bodrik.

Happy Holidays =)

What I wish is for someone who can take over the project and actually work on it... I love EMM but I have not been able to use it for a week or 2 now because it stopped renaming folders and files Sad I dont know why but it just did. I even did a format of my computer and nothing Sad....
Hi there,

I love EMM, and i wish, I could use it again. but right now (and already since a while) it does not download pictures and the correct show or movie informations.

I use the 0.7 Fix one from a few posts ago, can anybody help? or is EMM the next projekt that is beginning to die? when will there be a new Version, which also a noob can use without fix or hacking in stuff?

Regards
Poncho
I just used Dan Coopers 1.3.0.7 Fix 1 moments ago and it worked fine for getting posters and info for movies. Check your settings and read through the last 10 or so pages of this thread for more info.
Is anyone else having problems with EMM scalping information for new movies added into the database?? I added a few movies into my source folder and it won't scalp anything new I add. Anyt thoughts?
(2012-12-24, 07:51)exiledone1 Wrote: Is anyone else having problems with EMM scalping information for new movies added into the database?? I added a few movies into my source folder and it won't scalp anything new I add. Anyt thoughts?

i'm getting errors too.
i'm only able to scrape data when a *.nfo exist and complete info
if the movie are new no CRTL+I
no scrape

I (hopefully) fixed the youtube trailers again.
Since DanCooper has the most aggregated version, i'll sent the fix to him...
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice :)
Wanna help translate TMM ?
  • 130(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread)26