• 185(current)
New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread)
Ah, that makes sense, of course. Hope Ember can adapt!
(2013-02-14, 10:20)m.savazzi Wrote: Orbtwin,
as far as I know the structure you are proposing is not compatible with XBMC nor with YAMJ. Does not make any sense to fix it when you cannot use it anyway.
YAMJ doesn't care what directory structure that you have. The files are combined into a series/season by filename.
So, if they have all movies and episodes in the same directory, YAMJ will sort them out for the user.
This doesn't make it easy to work with other tools such as EMM though, so the general naming structure for XBMC works best
(2013-02-14, 01:12)Xygro Wrote:
(2013-02-14, 00:46)bry- Wrote: anybody able to get local trailers detected? I have local trailers for all my movies in the same directory with MovieName-trailer.ext and ember is not detecting this. Any insight would be greatly appreciated. thanks

What is ''*.ext''? Huh
I dont know this file extension. What codec is inside the files?
Maybe you just have to rename the ''*.ext'' to ''*.avi'' or ''*.mp4'' or something like that.
I think, Ember dont know the file extension ''ext''.

EDIT: is ''ext'' for extension? If yes, then ignore my post Smile

Thanks for the laugh! - Disregard previous post. Corrected!

Thanks
Hi guys,

Just wondered if anyone else is having an issue with the trailer downloads? This is all I'm getting when trying to download my trailers.....

The 'available formats' always appears empty so am unable to click/download the associated trailer

Any pointers greatly appreciated and thanks to everyone's hard work for keeping this excellent program going
(2013-02-14, 16:12)blondeshanks Wrote: Hi guys,

Just wondered if anyone else is having an issue with the trailer downloads? This is all I'm getting when trying to download my trailers.....

The 'available formats' always appears empty so am unable to click/download the associated trailer

Any pointers greatly appreciated and thanks to everyone's hard work for keeping this excellent program going

I think the movie on YouTube is offline. Ember fetch YouTube links from TMDB. If the movie not longer online, Ember can't get it.
But when I go to YouTube direct, its there (and has the same link that emm generates) so I could download it direct using an external program like freemake but prefer to do it through one program.
(2013-02-14, 17:35)blondeshanks Wrote: But when I go to YouTube direct, its there (and has the same link that emm generates) so I could download it direct using an external program like freemake but prefer to do it through one program.

YouTube has change the code..... again AngryAngryAngryAngry
(2013-02-14, 12:31)m.savazzi Wrote: You need to have the show name before the season ID.

Bollocks to that.

If it /were/ needed, Ember could not parse it. Yet it loads, analyses and displays everything correctly with the format I've been using for years.

It just won't batch-scrape, and I want to know why Ember fails when everything else – XBMC, Media Companion, Media Eich, Media Center Master, Media Info Plus – can batch-scrape TV shows without issue.
I'm not saying it does not work...

... I'm saying it should not work Smile

When I look at the documentation from XBMC and the examples there is always the show name repeated in front.
Maybe I'm wrong....

We can check but I would bet is a problem with the RegExs as all your shows will report an empty series name and then series-episodes.
If you think I'm useful please use the +/- button to raise my reputation
(2013-02-12, 00:54)m.savazzi Wrote: Team,
the TMDB scraper compiled (code complete) and settings windows is up (WOW)!

now I have to see if it works or not Smile

Question:
does anyone knows - uses:
http://fanart.tv

for movie info and-or fanart?

is it worthy to add it?

WOW thanks! Does that mean I actually get around 80 posters from http://www.themoviedb.org/movie/36557-ca...le/posters
Can't wait to try it out!
I think it has been brought up before but any chance we can get rid of the "Popular results" during scraping? It is almost always wrong and selects a documentary or something instead of the proper movie.
(2013-02-14, 19:43)Cocotus Wrote:
(2013-02-12, 00:54)m.savazzi Wrote: Team,
the TMDB scraper compiled (code complete) and settings windows is up (WOW)!

now I have to see if it works or not Smile

Question:
does anyone knows - uses:
http://fanart.tv

for movie info and-or fanart?

is it worthy to add it?

WOW thanks! Does that mean I actually get around 80 posters from http://www.themoviedb.org/movie/36557-ca...le/posters
Can't wait to try it out!

As soon as it gets the "correct" data I will post the beta Smile

Right now I had to rewrite a part of it to handle correctly the fallback to English if no data is found for selected language.
TMDB API are half with language half not... so.... I found they have a weird behavior...

I then have to fix the poster-fanart part Smile

M
If you think I'm useful please use the +/- button to raise my reputation
(2013-02-14, 18:00)DanCooper Wrote:
(2013-02-14, 17:35)blondeshanks Wrote: But when I go to YouTube direct, its there (and has the same link that emm generates) so I could download it direct using an external program like freemake but prefer to do it through one program.

Hi Dan, will this be fixed in a future release? It just makes my scraping so much easier if I can get the trailer at the same time

Thanks
(2013-02-14, 20:23)anahka2309 Wrote: I think it has been brought up before but any chance we can get rid of the "Popular results" during scraping? It is almost always wrong and selects a documentary or something instead of the proper movie.

This will be fixed in the next release.

(2013-02-14, 21:08)blondeshanks Wrote:
(2013-02-14, 18:00)DanCooper Wrote:

Hi Dan, will this be fixed in a future release? It just makes my scraping so much easier if I can get the trailer at the same time

Thanks

Yes.
Anyway to incorporate keepvid.com functionality to save trailer locally from YouTube? I have been using that manually for the time being and am very pleased.
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
  • 185(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread)26