• 40(current)
New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread)
http://ember.purplepig.net/boards/2/topics/68

Is anyone else having this same issue with downloading trailers?....anyone figure out a fix?
LivingRoom:ASUS EeeBox EB1021|Harmony900 Remote|Samsung 55" 3D LCD|AMD Dual-Core 1.6GHz RAM 2GB |Windows7|XBMC Frodo|ÆON MQ3
Bedroom:Pivos XIOS|Harmony650 Remote|Sony 42" Bravia|Linux port|XBMC Frodo
KidsPlayroom:Pivos XIOS| XIOS Remote |Toshiba 42"(w/ a nice big WII remote crack)|Linux port|XBMC Frodo
MediaStorage:DNS-325 NAS|3TB
Same here - not been able to download trailers for a long time.
Wow, awesome to see Ember come back to life! Thanks a lot for this!

Question - when I scrape a movie, I usually select 'Check all original' on the Fanart selection page to save multiple fanart images into the extrathumbs section. Is there a way to enable this by default somewhere in the settings? I'd love to automate this somehow for my entire movie collection (with the scrape missing items feature to grab these 'original' images as extrathumbs), but as far as I can tell this isn't possible...
Laucien Wrote:Yup, I'm having this problem too.

I've spent the last 3 hours trying to get the command line options to run with no luck >.<. I have a program in place to watch the TV Shows and movie folders so that whenever a new file is put in there it launches EMM but even though I've set the command lines to automatically scrape the new files it does nothing. I see the splash screen, the program loads but then it closes back to the desktop without any changes.

This is the line I'm trying to use -> "F:\Ember Media Manager\Ember Media Manager.exe" -newauto -all <- Is that a valid way? Any idea why it's not working for me?.

Thanks.

Well the command line you are using is correct, I use it with an earlier version regularly. Though command line scraping wasn't implemented in tv-shows. So if your trying to scrape tv-episodes, your out of luck.

Of course, that was before EMM was revived, so if someone implemented it into the latest version, Please PM me cause I really would like to have that.
Thizizmyname Wrote:Well the command line you are using is correct, I use it with an earlier version regularly. Though command line scraping wasn't implemented in tv-shows. So if your trying to scrape tv-episodes, your out of luck.

Of course, that was before EMM was revived, so if someone implemented it into the latest version, Please PM me cause I really would like to have that.

No, I'm trying to do it just for movies, that's why I don't understand why it's not working.

I add a movie with this name "Chloe [2009]" to the movies folder. EvenGhost kicks in and runs that command for EMM. I can see Ember's splash screen loading but then the program closes and nothing happens.
Do I need to run a command to update EMM's library first or does it do that on it's own?.
I've found that i need to initiate the "update library" manually on recent versions, the auto start doesn't seem to work (certainly not on 1.3.0.3 or on the previous emm-r version.
Hi all, im new to EmberMM, just found started using it today, and really like it.

Im interested in the Sets Manager Tool, which seems to work fine, my question is regarding getting that sets information into xbmc.

Now I know I can goto the individual films I've added to the set, and, in xbmx force a refresh of the film, the only problem is, in a big library this is quite a chore.

So, question is, does anybody know how to force a refresh across the entire movie catalogue in xbmc.
I'm currently running the latest Eden 11.0 RC1

Any help would be brilliant, thanks.
Pretty much you only have two options; refresh each movie individually, or remove the source from your library, and re-add it for a full rescan.
Kodi: Kodi 17.4, with Transparency!
50 TB Unraid Server: Docker Apps: SABnzbd, Sickrage, mariaDB
HTPC: Win10 (cause Steam), i7, GTX 1080
Watching on: Panasonic TC65-PS64 with lowend Sony 5.1 HTIB
Other devices: rMBP 15", MBA 13", nvidia shield
Hi!

I have now been using this fine program(Ember 1.3.0.2) for a while and have found som miner problems.

1. In my Movie settings I have set the following : Poster.folder.jpg, Poster.<movie>.jpg, poster.jpg, Fanart.fanart.jpg, NFO.movie.nfo, Backdrops folder is not used. All new movies that I make rescrape on(witch I do with all new movies) is getting a extra folder named extrathumbs where the fanart poster is saved as thumb1.jpg? I have exprementing with extrathumbs folder before but decided to exclude it. Why does the folder still beeing created and populated?
  2. When adding new episodes to existing TV shows I just hit Update Library, this should fill the episode poster and info automatic but sometimes its not? I have to take rescrape on some episodes to get this working? And the strange part is that when hitting rescrape it does find the data so all I have to do is click OK and its done? Why cant it handle this autoamtic with all files? I also notice that tha backdrop for episodes that ember have generated is color faded while if i use the rescrape it will be colored?
Would love for Ember to include Rottentomatoes scores in the future! Like have the ability to browse or sort by score Smile
snowjim Wrote:When adding new episodes to existing TV shows I just hit Update Library, this should fill the episode poster and info automatic but sometimes its not?
I noticed the same thing after I updatet to 1.3.0.2 a couple of days ago. Never happened with the old version of Ember-Revisited I was using until then. Don't know if its related, but I will try to check further when it does happen.

snowjim Wrote:I also notice that tha backdrop for episodes that ember have generated is color faded while if i use the rescrape it will be colored?
After the update the grey background symbolises that there is no fanart for this Episode yet. So Ember displays the season fanart in grey. After doing a scrape for the new episodes ember stores the season fanart for each episode as extra file (blabla.S01E03-fanart.jpg or something like that). Now the picture is displayed in color.
In short: Grey = no episode fanart file, Color = episode fanart file
Hi, Can anyone please provide a mirror for 1.3.0.2 ? I am unable to download from the new site... The download is always interrupted plus there is no resume support. Thanks in advance
~Web and graphic designer... Linux enthusiast... Python Fan... A Gooner~
[AMD A10-7850K 3.7 Ghz, Radeon R7]
[Fedora 27] | [Kodi - 17.6 / Skin - Grid]

Thumbs Up 
@akya I just visited the site and downloaded 1.3.0.2 from here:
http://ember.purplepig.net/projects/embermm/files
Downloaded a 7zip file in about 18 seconds.

You can get 7zip here (win32) here:

akya Wrote:Hi, Can anyone please provide a mirror for 1.3.0.2 ? I am unable to download from the new site... The download is always interrupted plus there is no resume support. Thanks in advance
emagin Wrote:@akya I just visited the site and downloaded 1.3.0.2 from here:
http://ember.purplepig.net/projects/embermm/files
Downloaded a 7zip file in about 18 seconds.

You can get 7zip here (win32) here:

I know where the download link is and also know what a 7z is.. for some reason I am unable to download from there.. Connection times out.. that's why I asked if someone can provide a mirror..
~Web and graphic designer... Linux enthusiast... Python Fan... A Gooner~
[AMD A10-7850K 3.7 Ghz, Radeon R7]
[Fedora 27] | [Kodi - 17.6 / Skin - Grid]

akya Wrote:I know where the download link is and also know what a 7z is.. for some reason I am unable to download from there.. Connection times out.. that's why I asked if someone can provide a mirror..

here ya go matey:

http://www.mediafire.com/?ujy67o15karqu
  • 40(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread)26