• 215(current)
New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread)
Does anyone has a solution for this error?
"Type initializer for 'EmberAPI.Master' threw an exception"

(2013-03-09, 14:33)DerKiLLa Wrote: Does anyone has a solution for this error?

Which version?
can you copy paste the log file?

the error is very weird

(2013-03-08, 19:50)m.savazzi Wrote: Question: which is the scope of the Web module? does anyone uses it?

No answer?

so is a useless module we can delete?

M
If you think I'm useful please use the +/- button to raise my reputation
(2013-03-09, 14:33)DerKiLLa Wrote: Does anyone has a solution for this error?

Have you installed NET 3.5 framework? This might fix your error.
No log ... Only the message and no log file.
Version : 1309

Tried installing 3.5, but i get an error "its already installed".
try latest version
(2013-03-09, 14:44)m.savazzi Wrote: No answer?

so is a useless module we can delete?

M

I've never used it and imagine most people wouldn't depending on what functionality it has. And I couldn't get it to work (Error 500 with v. 1.3.0.9/1.3.0.4) to find out what functionality it has. Regardless, it would probably be preferable to just remote into the computer to do anything with Ember. Seems like it'd be a very niche feature if there is anyone who uses it.
Finished testing the scraper: ALL image sources now work.

Posting the new update to DanCooper.
- Search feature not working? -

Hello everyone. I have been using this program for close to 3 years now and LOVE it!

I doubt this is the cause of the problem, but I'll mention that today I had added another HD into my HTPC so all my drive orders had been switched around. I added the new drive to Ember, Ember reorganized all the paths, found all the movies on all drives, and all went well. However the problem I am having is Ember is not scraping my new movies. I right click on the movie within the list, select (re)scrape movie, but there are no search results. Saying -- no matches found. I am able to manually put in the IMDB and it works fine that way, however I have quite a bit of new movies I need scraped.

Any help would be great. Thanks!
Thanks for keeping Ember alive. A few questions:

1) Can anyone explain how the trakt implementation of Ember currently works and where I can actually switch it on?

2) There are three Ember scraper options now. I am using the native ones. Any pros and cons of the three?

3) Ember identifies dvd/bluray/hdtv/etc from the file name (not folder name). How does xbmc do it? If Manually add this to the nfo file, will XBMC pick it up or will still rely that it is part of the file name?
Server: Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Intel Core i5 3.4 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 | 128 GB SSD, 82 TB (9 x 6 TB, 7 x 4 TB)
HTPC 1: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 2: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 3: Raspberry Pi
(2013-03-10, 04:09)steve1977 Wrote: Thanks for keeping Ember alive. A few questions:

1) Can anyone explain how the trakt implementation of Ember currently works and where I can actually switch it on?

Under Settings --> Miscellanous Tab you will find trakt.tv sync tool. There you put your username (Privacy setting in trakt account setting have to be deactivated for now, next version you will use Username/PW in Ember to log on) and can scrape your watched movie list from trakt.tv. Then you hit Save Button and Ember will set the playcount tag of your movies' nfo based on your trakt.tv watched list!

Then XBMC can recognize those playcount fields (google for importwatchedstate setting in advancedsetting.xml).
(2013-03-09, 17:17)m.savazzi Wrote: try latest version
Tried ... no change

Fixed it: Just add the ".NET Framework 3.5.1 Features"
http://blogs.msdn.com/b/sqlblog/archive/...ments.aspx
(2013-03-10, 03:29)1ne2woBe Wrote: - Search feature not working? -

Hello everyone. I have been using this program for close to 3 years now and LOVE it!

I doubt this is the cause of the problem, but I'll mention that today I had added another HD into my HTPC so all my drive orders had been switched around. I added the new drive to Ember, Ember reorganized all the paths, found all the movies on all drives, and all went well. However the problem I am having is Ember is not scraping my new movies. I right click on the movie within the list, select (re)scrape movie, but there are no search results. Saying -- no matches found. I am able to manually put in the IMDB and it works fine that way, however I have quite a bit of new movies I need scraped.

By the way... I have tried using Ember on two different computers, and am getting the same result. The scraping feature's search is not working. Could someone please give me some advice? Thanks you.
(2013-03-10, 16:06)1ne2woBe Wrote:
(2013-03-10, 03:29)1ne2woBe Wrote: - Search feature not working? -

By the way... I have tried using Ember on two different computers, and am getting the same result. The scraping feature's search is not working. Could someone please give me some advice? Thanks you.

Only the latest version will scrape properly.
HTPC: Dell Optiplex 7050 SFF i7-7700 quad-core, 3.6GHz, 16GB
NAS: Synology DS1813+ and DX513, Hybrid RAID (SHR) 48TB usable space
My Media Center | www.CaptainKen.us | www.YouTube.com/KenInGilbert
Some insight on on Actors needed please.

When Actors cache is enabled, EMM will download the actors images to .actors. However, it is not updating the actors links within the nfo file. Therefore, when you click on the actor name in the preview window on the right, the actor count doesn't always match how many have been downloaded, and the image doesn't show up. For instance, "Oh, God!" shows only 4 actors in preview, but 15 images have been downloaded.

I'm trying to only update actors images. Do I need the imbedded links for anything in xbmc, such as these add-ons?

[RELEASE] Add-on Metadata Actors - Skin support

[MOD] View Info Change

Why does preview window show images from the links rather than what was downloaded?

Here are my settings for scraping actors only. Please advise what I'm doing wrong.

EDIT:
Well I figured out why the nfo's weren't getting updated. I just moved my movies to a new 3TB drive and in the process the nfo's became read only. Surprising that EMM didn't crash or give error that it couldn't write the them?

This still leaves these questions:

1) Do I need the imbedded links for anything in xbmc, such as these add-ons?

[RELEASE] Add-on Metadata Actors - Skin support

[MOD] View Info Change

2) Why does preview window show images from the links rather than what was downloaded?
HTPC: Dell Optiplex 7050 SFF i7-7700 quad-core, 3.6GHz, 16GB
NAS: Synology DS1813+ and DX513, Hybrid RAID (SHR) 48TB usable space
My Media Center | www.CaptainKen.us | www.YouTube.com/KenInGilbert
I have a problem with scrapeing new movies the poster and fanart images are not saved in version 1.3.0.10
When I select a poster or fanart i can´t select the orginal and the small version.
an error message appear it says something like The object reference is not set to an instance object
  • 215(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread)26