Help with favorits and auto loading the movie library
Iv tried to search for this but could not find anything.

What I want to happen is when I start XBMC I don't want the home screen to load. I want my Movie library to load.

I am also trying to make a link on the home screen to another profile. I have done this for other Items in XBMC by creating a favorite (bookmark) and then attaching the bookmark to the home screen but I cant figure out how to do this for a profile
amducious Wrote:What I want to happen is when I start XBMC I don't want the home screen to load. I want my Movie library to load.

System settings, Appearance, Skin and change the Startup window setting.

JR
thank you for the solution it almost got me there. with that option in settings I force it to load the library on start-up but what I would like it to do it open strait up to my movies list.

What I'm actually tying to do is put all my anime in a 2nd xbmc profile. Then create a icon on the home screen to load that 2nd profile. but I don't want to load into the 2nd profiles home screen but its movie list.
Do you mean the view you get if you go into Video then Movies then Title? If so, I'm not sure how you'd achieve that, though there's probably some trickery you could use from an autoexec.py script.

JR
yep thats what im talking about. Ya there is always some kind of trickery but I guess Ill have to back burner that idea and just stick with my smart playlist setup

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Help with favorits and auto loading the movie library0