• 6(current)
Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...)
For this just click the home button top left Smile it's M when a media is playing.
The on call notificaccion works perfect an my defy cm7 pause on call and play when the call end also the mute thats amazing usefull thanks for that upgrade love it
With version 0.9.9 the size of the widgets is back to normal. Thank you!
Mute/Pause on call works perfect. Thats so cool...can´t thank you enough.

I tried this new feature:
Tolriq Wrote:- Added support for MPC player (must enable web server and use default port 13579)
The webserver was running. But the widget didn´t seem to connect.
This feature could be great for all who use the external player solution for
bitstreaming DTS-HD
...but it should be similar seamless.
So once another player starts the widget should switch as well.
Don´t know if thats possible.

Here is my first attemd to translate your files to german.
strings.xml
arrays.xml
I tried to be consinstent with
https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/blob/master...trings.xml
as much as possible. Would be great if someone else could proofread this.
I´m pretty certain some strings are way too long for the gui. So once I have
a version with this translation in it I will try to short where needed.

Just thought of another feature...in case you are bored Wink
It would be great if I could store multiple xbmc hosts and switch
between them.(Just like the offical remote app)
Quote:This feature could be great for all who use the external player solution for
bitstreaming DTS-HD...but it should be similar seamless.
So once another player starts the widget should switch as well.
Don´t know if thats possible.

That's exactly what i mean by MPC HC support Smile You must use it as external player, it won't work if you put the port of MPC in the settings.
The widget auto detect MPC running and then the remote part sends commands to MPC. Works quite well here (MPC HC 1.5).

Thanks for translation, if you pm me a mail i can send you a quick build with your strings for you to test.
Just a little remark about translation that i forgot to tell Smile in the array file the values part should not be translated

The multi Xbmc part will not surface in the Widget until I've played with the full version since i need to build a full wizard and associate each widget with a specific Host.
The latest update has fixed the issues I was experiencing, thanks for the dedication Tolriq, I think your projects are interesting
Tolriq Wrote:That's exactly what i mean by MPC HC support Smile You must use it as external player, it won't work if you put the port of MPC in the settings.
The widget auto detect MPC running and then the remote part sends commands to MPC. Works quite well here (MPC HC 1.5).
Thanks for clearing that up. I don´t think payware like PowerDVD 11 or TotalMedia Theatre 5 have a built in webserver, so supporting these also would be hard i guess?

Keep up the good work. Big Grin
I don't know for powerdvd and tmt but i must admit i won't buy those to test so unless you found a public remote api (i doubt) I'll won't be able to handle those Sad
I finally go to theming a little earlier than planned.

Since there's limitation again with widgets ..... what functions do you find really useful for the configurable button ? I'd like to limit a little to help theming and maintaining.

I see : Mute / Subs / Stop / Next
i agree
I actually only use mute, cuz stop is already in the controls, i dont think configurable button is really needed,
but there is a function that i thing is needed in the control seccion and is stop, i know that is in preview but is easy on remote
My configurable button is always on mute.
Don´t really need anything else, but that´s just me...

btw.
would it be possible to change the language of the gui within the advanced options? I know that´s probably something that nobody needs...except me Nerd
No problem to add the stop button Smile

For the language change in configuration, it seems that there may be some side effects that needs to be handled, so i keep the idea in the TODO but it is clearly at the very very end.
Hi Tolriq i was thinking how hard is to control de volume with the volume buttons on the phone/tablet so when the phone sleep you can control the volume without turning it on

Edit lol never mind i didnt try that before is already implemented lol sorry
Yes it works but only if you have the remote control part or details view loaded before sleep.

Only having the widget loaded / showing is not sufficient since i can't redirect those keys all time wouldn't be very usable.
Tolriq, the most recent update seems to be the most reliable.. But i do still notice the wallpaper not always updating.. My idea to remedy the issue is using that optional widget button include a refresh button for the wallpaper, and from there maybe even an option to set a default wallpaper from within yatse so it doesnt have to rely on the system-set wallpaper? Just a thought, thanks for the app!
I'm not sure to understand.

For the default wallpaper, there's a advanced option to force a reset the wallpaper even if the backup did not work. (And another one if you use a Live Wallpaper).

When wallpaper does not works is it always the same film / tv show ? Does it work sometimes or never ?
It may be possible that the OS does not recognize the fanart as an acceptable image, or that the image is too big for your system. The wallpaper setting is done from Android OS, i just open a stream to the image then let the OS play.
If the image is not good, or XBMC timeout on this request (happens some times can't really help since i don't receive the timeout event) then the fanart is not set.

I'll think about the button but not sure this would really be helpful.
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...)24