• 100(current)
Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...)
(2012-12-06, 19:36)Tolriq Wrote: @TeKo : since I don't really think of any other possible action after starting an addon will put this by default Smile

@bj1234 : there's no api to remote control addons. If the addon implement support for it you can use File Mode then Addon to browse it and start things. From memory Radio does support this and works ok from Yatse.

Could you make the space where you have to swipe to get back to the main menu a little bit bigger? (The left border)

On devices with a screen >=4.5" its kinda hard to reach over and the top left corner is unreachable with 1 hand (not a problem when swiping is easier to use).
In all screens that implement a viewpager you can just swipe more to get the menu no need to get to the small part.

I've asked the author of the lib I use for this to add a way to change this parameter to avoid the need to change inside his code each time I update.

Still waiting for an answer Sad
(2012-12-06, 09:01)Tolriq Wrote: @jimbo2008 : this is a limitation in Xbmc I don't think this is possible. Since for me Xbmc does the randomize before playing the next one this will every time loose the song you queued.

When using a keyboard you can hit the letter Q and it will play next in the party queue. Im sure there is a way to do it with yatse but i havent been able to find it. It works with the ios xbmc remote
When you click the little TV Show icon at the top of the remote, is it possible for Yatse to bring you to your TV Show library, rather than the TV Show list view? It looks like it would just have to point to Videos/TV Shows/Title as opposed to just Videos/TV Shows (same for Movies).
Hey Tolriq, I know you mention that you haven't changed the way the fanart wallpaper works.. But my girlfriend and I (4.1 galaxy nexus) are both experiencing the fanart sticking after leaving the network xbmc is running on.. It was working fine for a long time, but maybe something in 4.1 is messing with how it works? I also noticed that rarely the wallpaper will be resized, showing large black borders around the image instead of the image filling the display, but I have found no pattern to what causes it.

I was thinking, would it be a viable option for yatse to have a fall-back image that it forces when media stops playing or xbmc becomes unavailable? I've noticed sometimes when the art does stick, and I return home and play media, the fanart will change.. But when it stops the background goes back to the first fanart that it was stuck as before coming home.. This is what led me to think that it may be something android itself is doing.

Can anybody else confirm this behavior? I hate feeling like I'm the only one! :p But again, this didnt seem to be an issue before 4.1
(2012-12-07, 06:27)skabyss Wrote: Hey Tolriq, I know you mention that you haven't changed the way the fanart wallpaper works.. But my girlfriend and I (4.1 galaxy nexus) are both experiencing the fanart sticking after leaving the network xbmc is running on.. It was working fine for a long time, but maybe something in 4.1 is messing with how it works? I also noticed that rarely the wallpaper will be resized, showing large black borders around the image instead of the image filling the display, but I have found no pattern to what causes it.

I was thinking, would it be a viable option for yatse to have a fall-back image that it forces when media stops playing or xbmc becomes unavailable? I've noticed sometimes when the art does stick, and I return home and play media, the fanart will change.. But when it stops the background goes back to the first fanart that it was stuck as before coming home.. This is what led me to think that it may be something android itself is doing.

Can anybody else confirm this behavior? I hate feeling like I'm the only one! :p But again, this didnt seem to be an issue before 4.1

My background has been stuck with Dexter's fanart for quite a while now. It'll change as I watch stuff, but it always reverts back that picture (not the default background I had originally set in Android). I don't particularly care, but you're not the only one.
(2012-12-06, 19:36)Tolriq Wrote: @bj1234 : there's no api to remote control addons. If the addon implement support for it you can use File Mode then Addon to browse it and start things. From memory Radio does support this and works ok from Yatse.
I go to "Files/Play lists", then "Audio data" and then to "Addons". There I see the addons like "Radio" or "TuneIn Radio". I select one, but it says "No media" and I see nothing else. Could you please tell me, where is my fault? Thank you in advance.

I've just installed the app. I like it, very neat and polished. Is there a way to get Movies and TV shows to display as title by default when they open.
I think I read it here before but can you send different commands for play?
Right now it isnt the same as "p" on a keyboard or "Play" on my remote for example I cant play a whole show = queue all episodes which works with a keyboard and a remote.
Also, is there a way for TV Shows to display banners, not posters as they look wrong
@ynksbsbll2 : Not possible for the moment

@skabyss : To limit memory problem I don't do anything on fanart sizing for wallpaper I just open a stream to the fanart and tells android to use it. I can't do anything on the image.
Since all this part is ugly hacks (Apps are not supposed to do that :p) there still might be some case where things get messy.
To update the wallpaper backup, you just need to set it to a new one using standard android task when nothing is playing.

@bj1234 : It means that the addons does not support VFS so you're out of luck Sad

@PogMoThoin : I don't understand the 1st question and for the second well just read the Wiki http://yatse.leetzone.org/redmine/projec...ging-Hosts

@TeKo : not sure to understand the need ? the play pause ... things in Yatse are for when something is playing Smile If you want to do play in the interface then you need to either use context menu and choose the action, or long press the keyboard to be in keymap mode and use any keyboard key you want to do what you want Smile
(2012-12-07, 19:01)Tolriq Wrote: @PogMoThoin : I don't understand the 1st question

When in the remote, I'd like Movies and TV shows icon to open straight to Movies and TV Shows filtered as title, not to the page that gives the options, (genre, title, year, actor etc).

I do not have the option to use banners in my settings, is this only in the paid version
Not possible to get to there for the moment.

And the banner in not in the settings it's in the host part my link send you directly to the correct part. (And the Wiki part about settings does also sends you to the correct place too)

No functions are missing in free version but themes.
Thanks, it was enabled and was displaying posters as banners, I turned it off and all is fine now. I've decided to buy the full version, thank you for your help
(2012-12-07, 19:01)Tolriq Wrote: @bj1234 : It means that the addons does not support VFS so you're out of luck
Not really Smile This behaviour I described is for XBMC 12 Frodo beta 2. In Xbmc 11 Eden it works great. Awesome. Thanks a lot Smile

• 100(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...)24