• 164(current)
Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...)
So You're saying that my messenger app is blocking the messages for other apps? So if i try another app as messenger app it should work?
This is one of the possibility.
I just have a quick question on the Beta version (want to start the voice testing), Have signed up and been acceptable before I hit the install button is this going to work alongside the stable version and unlocker which I paid for ?? , or is it going to replace it all ??
Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding : Ice cream man , Ice cream man
I does replace them but you keep all your settings / configurations. (There's currently only a beta of Yatse so Unlocker and the rest are not touched)

And what I call beta is in reality Release Candidate version, they usually have near 0 bugs and may only need tweak like for this Voice Command part.
And if one time a critical bug comes in it's corrected very very fast you can ask other users Smile
Anyone using USB-CEC ?
Would yatse only change XBMC volume or also can change the CEC device volume ? (let say av receiver).

Edit:
too lazy to google...
http://yatse.leetzone.org/redmine/boards...dCwvHzCXeQ
answering myself: I guess the answer is yep.
(2013-07-01, 00:10)Tolriq Wrote: I does replace them but you keep all your settings / configurations. (There's currently only a beta of Yatse so Unlocker and the rest are not touched)

And what I call beta is in reality Release Candidate version, they usually have near 0 bugs and may only need tweak like for this Voice Command part.
And if one time a critical bug comes in it's corrected very very fast you can ask other users Smile

Thanks for that done and done Big Grin
Yatse Voice Commands is doing great for English and French but I need help for more language support, specially Spanish, German and Dutch

If you want this function in your language and be able to tell Yatse things like 'listen to some rock music' or 'watch the latest episode of dexter' and much more in your native language just ask to join :

https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/...0190202508

Follow the !! important !! post to opt-in then the beta post on how you can help for Voice Commands.
And to finish with social things Smile

Yatse now also have a public community https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/...6928162280 to get last news and easier contact.
Hey Tolriq

Just wanted to say thanks for the great work, I use YATSE every single day and I love the unlocked streaming features.

Have you considered putting the features you are currently working on(Voice Commands etc) in the first post so that people can see what they can expect in future versions?
Thanks Smile

And no I will never do that for 2 reasons Smile
- I like surprise and see users amazed with some unexpected things Smile
- I know users, and I know that if I do that I will have tons of asking of when it's done ? Or why is it not yet in ? and such things that I hate Smile
Version 3.5.0 just pushed to Play Store

* New Voice Commands : Control Yatse with natural voice commands (EN / FR / IT / PT / DU) (See Wiki)

Enjoy saying : Listen to some Jazz, Listen to Metallica,I want to listen the Mezzanine album, Watch Avatar or start the last episode of Dexter Smile See Wiki for more samples of all natural language Voice Commands available.

* See Wiki if you want Voice Commands in your language
* New Voice Commands Widget (+ Api see Wiki)
* New : You can set Voice Commands as the Google Now shortcut
* New Favourite widget
* New repeat / shuffle buttons and status in now playing view
* Wall and Grid view are now also usable on phones
* Detailed grid view available for Tv Episodes
* Ignore article option now also works on movie Sets
* Bug corrections and optimizations

Don't forget to rate the app.
If you like this, please buy the unlocker to support further developments.

Yatse now also have an official Google+ Community https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/...6928162280 that you are welcome to join and start discussing for example of the future Voice Commands you'd like to see implemented.
Works extremely well for what I have tried so far, looking forward to seeing how far you can go with it. I am only newish to android and hence to Yatse but I do have one question , I currently have notification's all set for txt messages ect but I find the notification's stay on screen for only a short period of time. Would it be possible at some stage to look into perhaps were you could set the time it stays on screen ??. I found that this can be controlled via JSON and display time. This is only a suggestion of course.
Well the problem about notification is that I don't use JSON for them since JSON does not support sending images and internally Yatse can support them for some needs like Call plugin (not yet really used).

I've tried to push a PR to add support for images to JSON notification but well I'd better not comment on it Smile
heheheh , that's fine you don't get what you don't ask for. I will go back to testing the voice commands while the missus looks on rolling her eyes saying really are you to lazy to use the remote part. Hell yes I am hahahahahahah
Don't forget if you want Voice Controls in a currently unsupported language :

http://yatse.leetzone.org/redmine/projec...isting-one

To have it included in a future release.
  • 164(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...)24