• 169(current)
Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...)
Thank you very much, the problem is solved. It's working very good.
Glad to hear Smile

Version 3.6.2 just pushed to really correct the small crashes even on Android 2.X. I really hope this Android 2.X dies soon :p
tolriq is any way ppssible to chamge the recent movies/tv shows widget to something like this

and insted of play the movie/show on click open yatse on the information page

just an idea
There's no way to have left swiping in Widgets (Viewpager) and adding some remoting info in a media widget don't really make sense for most.

I hope one day to be able to provide customisable widgets but well it's clearly not easy to do Smile
Can you make the sms notification time adjustable? I asked if advanced settings could change this within xbmc, and was told that the xbmc default timeout is used unless an app specifies otherwise. The SMS messages are there and gone in 2 seconds, way too short a time. Even if you could just extend the timeout to 5 seconds or so, that would be great. As it is, the SMS message comes up first for 2 seconds or so, then a notification of who sent it, which stays up for 5 seconds. In your debt regardless, for such a great app.
Is there any chance a button could be put on there somewhere to automatically switch profiles quickly? even if in that "special command" list that's in the corner. Would make it alot easier then going through the menus on xbmc.
(2013-08-03, 16:33)Tolriq Wrote: There's no way to have left swiping in Widgets (Viewpager) and adding some remoting info in a media widget don't really make sense for most.

I hope one day to be able to provide customisable widgets but well it's clearly not easy to do Smile

im just say cuz the app "tv showfav" had this widget

https://play.google.com/store/apps/detai...tvshowfavs
Quick question regarding sorting when viewing movies and tv shows...

Unless its there and I am just missing it, is there an option to sort on "sort title" fo movies and tv shows?

TIA,

AL
good morning Tolriq,
i have a little question about a thing i haven't investigated too much.
just installed xbmc on an android device, i'm able to control it through yatse without problem using a smartphone.
my question is: could i switch off the device using yatse from the smartphone?
thankyou for your help.
Peppe
hold the power button down for 2 seconds, this brings up the shutdown menu.
(2013-08-05, 13:20)wes paich Wrote: hold the power button down for 2 seconds, this brings up the shutdown menu.

Thank you but on android installation only "exit " is present in the context menù.
in this way i can shut down xbmc but not turn off the device.
other ideas?
Peppe
You can look into Tasker, I don't use/have it, but it might be able to send a shutdown command when an app is closed.
Hi

one question about license:

the license is tied to device or android/gmail account ?

now i am using my smartphone as device running Yatse, but soon i will use a tablet for yatse
using the same gmail account i will be able to "unlock" yatse on tablet ?

thanks

BHH
HDConvertToX, AutoMKV, AutoMen author
it is tied to the account. It will be available on your other devices
(2013-08-05, 16:13)spyder Wrote: You can look into Tasker, I don't use/have it, but it might be able to send a shutdown command when an app is closed.

i look at it, maybe something like Tasker but free.
Peppe
  • 169(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...)24