Play rather than navigate at folder level
Howdy,

In Videos, I have a source named "Movies". It's a CIFS share from my WHS that contains a folder for each ripped DVD movie. Each movie's folder has the normal AUDIO_TS and VIDEO_TS subfolders and files.

I can right-click a movie's folder and select "Play". If I left-click, I navigate down to the next level where you see the AUDIO_TS and VIDEO_TS folders.

Is there a way to configure xbmc such that a normal left-click on the movie's folder will cause it to play rather than having to right-click then select "Play"?

Thanks,
Jim
Sounds like you are in library mode, have you scraped your movies, do you have dvd covers and backgrounds?
Thumbs Up 
Atomic Zombie Wrote:Sounds like you are in library mode, have you scraped your movies, do you have dvd covers and backgrounds?

Aha! That was the key -- sort of. I was NOT in library mode, and that appears to have been the problem. When I switched to library mode, all was well. I see nothing but movie titles and ratings in the list. Clicking a title starts the movie as I had hoped.

And yes, everything worked with scraping. I"m very impressed.

Thank you very much for your help!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Play rather than navigate at folder level0