MCEremote.unknown only in xbmc?
I am running a hauppauge remote control kit & binding keys through eventghost.

All keys are being bound through the XBMC2 plugin for eventghost & so are not mirroring keyboard controls althrough I tried doing it through keyboard controls and have received the same issue.

When holding down any key that should auto repeat (directional keys) after three or four cycles it starts to throw up MCEremote.unknown*numbers/letters* errors.

I thought I might be able to dodgy around this by taking every error it throws out and telling eventghost to use this to continue to scroll but after a restart of the mediapc it has started throwing out new error codes for each button.

Now the part that really confuses me...

If I have eventghost open over the top of XBMC, so I am watching the eventghost screen, no errors appear & it will happily scroll the list of tv shows in the background fine.

As soon as I Alt+Tab back into XBMC is when the errors start happening, it stops scrolling & when I Alt+Tab back into eventghost I can see the MCEremote.unknown errors.

Any ideas?

I can't understand why xbmc would show errors & yet when running in the background eventghost would not.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MCEremote.unknown only in xbmc?0