• 79(current)
[SUPPORT] Hulu Video Plugin
Full screen display on my tv?
I'm not quite sure, but I think you mean the aspect. Hold the middle button, video, change aspect to 16:9.
// GitHub // Repository

// USTV VoD (Video-on-Demand) / World News Live / MRT Play
Yea I'm talking about the aspect ratio, on some programs there full screen and others they would be like a box size on the screen, is there anything I can do about that or is that just the way they are?
(2013-11-04, 23:52)KarlL Wrote: Yea I'm talking about the aspect ratio, on some programs there full screen and others they would be like a box size on the screen, is there anything I can do about that or is that just the way they are?

Thats just an xbmc function, that is independent of the addon.

http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Vid...o_settings
You can set it as default for all videos.
// GitHub // Repository

// USTV VoD (Video-on-Demand) / World News Live / MRT Play
I am having a problem getting the addon to save videos.

System:
Windows 7
Gotham, A8
xbmcplus beta repository.

I set it to use the default library and have checked in my user folders, the folders set as my television library and nothing. What is the expected behavior?
Cheers, got it sorted...
(2013-11-05, 06:25)WayneFlix Wrote: I am having a problem getting the addon to save videos.

System:
Windows 7
Gotham, A8
xbmcplus beta repository.

I set it to use the default library and have checked in my user folders, the folders set as my television library and nothing. What is the expected behavior?

Have you actually exported your library or queue? It sounds like you just set it up and did nothing.
You should really know what the expected behavior is before asking a question, im not even sure how you can say there is a problem when you dont know what would be correct.
Yeah... It definitely could be user error. Haven't seen any documentation saying I need to export my library or how to export my queue. It is why I am asking questions to try and get it to work...

All I have are stream files that play the first few minutes of the episode and then die. Playing the episode completely through doesn't result in additional video files.
(2013-11-06, 07:18)WayneFlix Wrote: Yeah... It definitely could be user error. Haven't seen any documentation saying I need to export my library or how to export my queue. It is why I am asking questions to try and get it to work...

All I have are stream files that play the first few minutes of the episode and then die. Playing the episode completely through doesn't result in additional video files.

Oh i meant subscriptions not library.

Just press 'c' or right click on "subscriptions" or "queue" from the main menu of the hulu plugin, there is an add to library options that will export everything to .strm files in the folder you specify. Never does the addon download the actual video and store it locally, it just makes a file that is a reference to the video through the plugin. If that video plays fine by navigating to it within the addon then it will play fine from the .strm file.

If you are having issues with streams dropping you either need to look through this forum for the recommended configuration or the drops are simply random, it happens sometimes.
Oh... If it is just the link to the stream than the Addon doesn't do what I thought it was advertised as doing. A link to the stream is not a download in my opinion. I can play videos through Roku and it works better. I'll just remove the plugin completely. I'll just buy the discs to add the shows that I want to my library.
Without going through the whole thread, what's the latest on running this on Gotham?
Try the moneymaker version. Link in this post: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1542145
Thanks, I think I've got it running now. Let's see if I can get these subscriptions to update automatically.
What was changed or added to moneymakers fork?
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
  • 79(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[SUPPORT] Hulu Video Plugin17