add on problem in xbmc
Sad 
hi...im a newbie to the forum and to xbmc
ive tried to add zip files in xbmc,im using winrar to extract files on to my desktop and then i drag and drop into winscp......

when i goto my apple tv xbmc to add zipped file nothing happens it doesnt give you the option to press ok for the file to load...it just goes silent,i just dont know what to do......

my apple tv 2 is jailbroken to the latest jailbreak 4.4.4
i hope somebody out there can help me.....thanks
ashy Wrote:hi...im a newbie to the forum and to xbmc
ive tried to add zip files in xbmc,im using winrar to extract files on to my desktop and then i drag and drop into winscp......

when i goto my apple tv xbmc to add zipped file nothing happens it doesnt give you the option to press ok for the file to load...it just goes silent,i just dont know what to do......

my apple tv 2 is jailbroken to the latest jailbreak 4.4.4
i hope somebody out there can help me.....thanks

I recently found out about xbmc so I'm a newbie on it myself. I am using it on my iphone 4, I don't have an AppleTV but if im not mistaken it should be same process. You said you extract the zip on your computer and then drag the files onto your AppleTV via WinScp onto your AppleTV(am i right?). What you have to do is SSH the actual zip file(without extracting it) into your AppleTV home folder and then go into XBMC and go to Settings/Add-ons/Install from zip option and then go to the directory where the zip was SSH'ed into and click the zip file name so it'll install.
il try that....thank you

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
add on problem in xbmc0