Atv 2 Update movies
Hi Guys

Everything working on ATV2 running eden beta 2 with confluence when I try to manually update the movies it starts scan and stops, is there an issue with this??

Paul
When it stops its maybe finished? ^^ ... serious - your error description is very cheap... Hit the first link in my signature for get something rolling.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Hi Memphiz

Sorry if I have been vague i did this for a friend and dont have access, to get a log I just wondered if its a known issue with the movie DB scarpper, if not next time im over will get a log

Paul
Are you trying to update a upnp source? It does not work.
the movies are on a server which is running twonky media, and its able to see the movies via file mode but if he adds new ones and i try to update it does not see the movies, I was just thinking if that could be the issue

Paul
TwonkyMedia? Probably using UPnP then, which won't work with library mode. He can most likely just turn on SMB sharing (which will play nicely with XBMC's library) in the OS that TM is running on and have both going at the same time.
thanks ned, i will check if it does use that, if he just uses file mode i take all he has to do is browse the files and the movies will be there??
Yeah, file mode/view will work with UPnP just fine. He just won't have metadata (coverart, fanart, thumbnails, summaries, etc).

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Atv 2 Update movies0