B
TV-show is Top Gear
TV-show is Grand Designs
Match one

C
Playlist is A
Playlist is B
Match one

Now - playlist A and B both works as intended, but playlist C is empty. Why is that?

Another thing - XBMC doesn't seem to update the name of the playlists if they are renamed, or even deleted.

FFY
Hello,

Remove the ".xsp" extension from your combined playlist.

Mark
Thanks a lot - it worked. A bit un-intuitive though since XBMC adds the .xsp when selecting the playlist.

FFY
mwkurt Wrote:Hello,

Remove the ".xsp" extension from your combined playlist.

Mark

Thanks for this as well, I couldn't figure why my Smart Playlists weren't working when referencing other playlists. As fungify said very unintuitive, xbmc adds the extension it then can't reference!

Thanks

Steve
Just tested it and it works fine for me with and without the .xsp at the end of the "Playlist is" rule.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
Montellese Wrote:Just tested it and it works fine for me with and without the .xsp at the end of the "Playlist is" rule.

Maybe you fixed this in Eden? I don't know, what I do know is thatit does not work in Dharma, for me and many others who come across this problem. It has been like this for a long time.

Mark
Montellese Wrote:Just tested it and it works fine for me with and without the .xsp at the end of the "Playlist is" rule.

Hi,
Just tried it again, and its still only working if I delete the .xsp at the end.
I am running Eden Beta3.

Debug log File

Steve

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Smart playlists not filtering after playlist0