TV Shows listed twice
So I've been having this weird issue for a while and I can't figure it out. I have all my TV shows on a NAS device, and xbmc has it as a smb source. At one point, the hostname wasn't working (it was actually a router issue) but I changed the hostname to the IP address to see if it fixed the problem. Well, the hostname address started working after a router reset, so I switched it back. So currently, the only source for TV shows is smb://HOSTNAME/tv_shows. However, whenever I add a TV show, it gets listed twice: one where the source is smb://HOSTNAME/tv_shows/show, another where the source is smb://IP_ADDR/tv_shows/show. So it seems like it still thinks the IP address source is valid... however, I tried:

Code:
Apple-TV:/private/var/mobile/Library/Preferences/XBMC root# grep 192.168.0.23 * -r
grep: temp/commoncache.socket: Operation not supported on socket
Binary file userdata/Database/MyVideos53.db matches
Binary file userdata/Database/MyVideos60.db matches
Apple-TV:/private/var/mobile/Library/Preferences/XBMC root#

That was the only result I came up with. So the movies are in the database with the IP address as part of the source, but nothing is listed in a config anywhere listing it as a valid place to look for TV shows. I don't know where else to look to see if that IP address is in some weird config. Anyone have any ideas?
Change the hostname or ip of the server and do a video library clean (from settings). It will nuke all references it can't find.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV Shows listed twice0