Release Artist Slideshow addon (with skin and addon integration)
(2016-04-02, 18:02)Deggsy56 Wrote: Thank you for answering. Firstly am on AeonNox 5.7.3.
Where do I find the 'AS' Settings. On the skin itself? I've checked the info providers on Kodi. On Artist info, audiodb and Universal Artist scrapers both enabled. In UAS I've selected audiodb for all tabs. Swapped them for all music and music brain z Fallbacks>audiodb. Still nothing. Am I looking in the wrong place? I have artist slideshow and helper in programs but nothing about artist info. Can't find an add-on relating to this. If you are on Twitter I can tweet image of my settings. I have settings level on expert and have searched, every tab relating to music on the system settings but nowhere can I find an option to 'Download Additional Artist'. Like I said, is there a specific add-on I need or an earlier version of ANox? This artist info is not essential but it is a cool feature and the final customisation. Thanx if you can point me to the right place.

I think a little context may help things here. There are two things at play that make Artist Slideshow work (i.e. show you artist images and information). The first is AS itself. It's an addon that is separate from your skin that, when triggered, figures out the currently playing artist and then downloads images and additional information from various web sites. AS then puts that information somewhere the skin can find it. AS doesn't actually ever show any of the stuff. So the second part of making AS work is the skin. The skin is responsible for triggering AS and then for taking the information providing it and displaying it.

With that, there are two sets of settings you have to look at. First are the AS settings. You need to find a list of program addons you've installed (in Confluence there is a main menu called Programs). If you highlight AS and bring up the context menu ('c' on your keyboard), there will be an option for open the addon settings. Once you do that you'll see a bunch of different options (all described on the wiki page) you can set. Among them is an option to download additional artist information. Next are the skin settings. I only use Confluence myself, so any questions about skin settings are best posted in the support thread for the skin you are using.

I hope that helps.

Messages In This Thread
New Test Version Available - by pkscout - 2012-03-08, 16:26
[No subject] - by mardup - 2012-03-10, 12:26
[No subject] - by pkscout - 2012-03-11, 01:35
RE: - by mardup - 2012-03-12, 17:50
RE: - by pkscout - 2012-03-13, 03:22
New Beta Version for Testing - by pkscout - 2012-07-13, 17:54
New Beta Version for Testing - by pkscout - 2012-07-14, 22:50
Pull Request for v1.4 Submitted - by pkscout - 2012-07-20, 23:01
New Beta Version for Testing - by pkscout - 2012-08-10, 03:18
New Frodo BETA Support Files - by pkscout - 2012-11-21, 06:20
RE: [RELEASE] Artist Slideshow 1.3.0 addon (with skin and addon integration) - by pkscout - 2016-04-02, 19:53
New 2.0.0 Beta Coming Soon - by pkscout - 2016-05-12, 02:54
Writing tips - by Parkerbup - 2017-02-03, 14:56
Add-on Artist Slideshow - by jo26 - 2014-08-08, 22:58
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Artist Slideshow addon (with skin and addon integration)5