Associate extras and/or alternative versions to a movie/TV show title
(2013-09-10, 08:05)rob_webset Wrote: Attached is a single file to patch the 1.2.2 version - there is an outside chance it will fix the theme causing the crash! When you get a minute it would be good to try it out.
Thank, Rob

Good afternoon Rob,

Thanks for this new patch. It seems to work, however not 100%. We are closer though.

Report as follows:
Configuration pane: 'play theme' option:on;'return to Info pane' after playing extra: on
Trying to play extras from a list of 5 extras with theme.mp3 playing in the background

I) For non-stacked video files with music theme [Full debug Log here]
  1. Playback of each one of the 'Extras': PARTIAL SUCCESS (only video with no audio.)
  2. 'Info' pane access: SUCCESS (for both, before selecting 'Extras' list and when the playback of the extra has been stopped)
II) For stacked video files with music theme: [Full debug log here]
Nothing has changed; Same behaviour indicated on item A) II) in post #164

So, in few words, this patch has fixed 2 of the issues listed on post #164 (item 1.: XBMC crashes & quits – item 2. XBMC quits to library view with theme playback on the background). The audio issue mentioned on item 3. is still pending.

I can see, on one hand, that the Mod allows the 'Extras' from stacked video files to play perfectly (audio & Video) without crashes, lags or weird behaviours, however there is no theme playback and the 'Info' pane is being skipped and replaced by the 'Extras' list instead. On the other hand, we have the 'Extras' from the single video files missing the audio component when in playback, however the theme tracks play OK. So, one does what the other doesn't and one has issues where the other doesn't. Do you see my point? ;-)
Best,

capfuturo

"The world must learn to work together, or finally it will not work at all" - General Eisenhower

Messages In This Thread
RE: Associate extras and/or alternative versions to a movie/TV show title - by capfuturo - 2013-09-10, 17:06
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Associate extras and/or alternative versions to a movie/TV show title8