Associate extras and/or alternative versions to a movie/TV show title
Smile 
(2013-09-11, 03:43)MacApex Wrote: Rich, I think what Rob was trying to ask above was that you should change the line:

Code:
<visible>[Container.Content(movies) | Container.Content(episodes)] + System.HasAddon(script.dvdextras)</visible>

to read:

Code:
<visible>[Container.Content(movies) | Container.Content(episodes) | Container.Content(TVShows)] + System.HasAddon(script.dvdextras)</visible>

in order to get Extras to show up at the root level of TV Series. This is very helpful if you have Extras that are not specific to one season but relate to the entire TV Series. I have changed my DialogVideoInfo.xml file to add this code which was originally suggested by Nitroburner77 in post #86 and I recommend that any future version of this guide include this code.

Thank you for that information MacApex; I obviously didn't absorb that bit of the discussion when I was scanning through the thread. Confused
I have changed the relevant lines in the summary above to reflect this.

(2013-09-11, 04:06)capfuturo Wrote: Good night Rich T. & MacApex,

I believe these exchange of information is quite important. I have also seen along the thread various tips and pieces of code truly necessary in order to have DVDExtras working properly. The new mods by Rob are becoming references as well. I hope all this makes its way into the newly-born WiKi sooner or later for all of us and specially for helping the new users.
Quite right; I appreciate the nudge in the right direction and find that all of this is helping me to understand the code better. The reason for my writing the summary is to give us something to build on, in order to create a solid reference guide. I would be happy if anyone would add to it any information that they feel is relevant.

It should be a simple matter to convert the text into MediaWiki markup, as I did with brentosmith's README.md markdown file.
I used Pandoc to carry out this task, but I'll probably need to convert the BBCode from here into HTML before using Pandoc to turn it into MediaWiki. Anyway, it should be fairly straightforward to do this, which is handy as I need to create a wiki for a project elsewhere.

(2013-09-11, 04:06)capfuturo Wrote: Some good updates: I tested a new patch a few hours ago and seems Rob has found a way to have DVDExtras fully working (video and audio) with no issues at all for non-stacked video files!!! Things are getting sweeter :-)

He should get back to us with further news tomorrow.

Fantastic news!

I have finally been able to do some limited testing, which has shown up some problems with nested directories, but more on that later...

Messages In This Thread
RE: Associate extras and/or alternative versions to a movie/TV show title - by Rich.T. - 2013-09-11, 05:42
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Associate extras and/or alternative versions to a movie/TV show title8