Associate extras and/or alternative versions to a movie/TV show title
(2013-11-19, 09:00)rob_webset Wrote: Hi thezoggy,

As there is nothing being shown in the log for VideoExtras (and it's logging is enabled), it appears that it is not being called as the first thing it will go when called is:

Code:
try:
    if len(sys.argv) > 1:
        # get the type of operation
        log("Operation = " + sys.argv[1])
except:
    log("ExtrasItem: " + traceback.format_exc())

And if the operation (which I guess would be "check" first) is not being printed, then I guess something is stopping the script being called.

Having said that - there doesn't appear to be much logging from apple trailers either! Are you sure you have enabled debugging on global XBMC AND the add-ons? - maybe post the entire log?

With the errors shown - it may be from apple trailers, as:

Code:
18:59:36 T:2796   ERROR: dll_fgets emulated function failed
18:59:45 T:748   ERROR: Previous line repeats 2 times.

Implies the previous fget (a couple of lines above) failed, and then the warning:

Code:
18:59:45 T:748 WARNING: XFILE::CFileFactory::CreateLoader - Unsupported protocol(plugin) in plugin://plugin.video.itunes_trailers/movie/Need for Speed/dreamworks/needforspeed/show/Extras

Appears to be apple trailers doing something it shouldn't.

Have you tried running VideoExtras with apple trailers disabled?

Have you posted about these errors on the apple trailers forum to see what they think?

Thanks

Rob

the apple trailers plugin itself works fine until i added the changes needed for videoextras. i do have logging enabled for xbmc and also videoextras. i also made sure to restart xbmc before attempting to do anything.
videoextras works fine when im in the library for movies/tv shows. its only when i go into a plugin where the info button (dialogview) is busted.. i would assume the window onload routine just needs something to prevent it from stalling.

here is the full log from yesterday: http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=AvavqkUN

Messages In This Thread
RE: Associate extras and/or alternative versions to a movie/TV show title - by thezoggy - 2013-11-19, 19:33
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Associate extras and/or alternative versions to a movie/TV show title8