volume up and dpwn brings up menu/screen
Thanks

Done that last night , when i use the mce remote 0 and 3 do nothing so thats right, however the pioneer remote still brings up the time.!

Actually playing a round with the pioneer remote a couple of the bottons do stuff on xbmc, back on the pioneer remote brings up music!

Im gonna drop back to dharma as it doesnt happen with that version.

Matt
Main - LG - OLED65CX6LA 65" Smart 4K Ultra HD HDR OLED TV - Yamaha RXV383 - N2plus running CoreELEC Nexus - Harmony Elite remote
BedRoom - Panasonic DX-700 UHD TV - N2 running CoreELEC Nexus - Harmony Elite remote
Server - debian based 10TB Media Server 
Solved.....

went back to dharma and it was doing the same, but it didnt in the past. so i thought it must be somthing i have done/changed.

Thought back to what i have done lately, 2 weeks ago i bought a new case, with that came a remote control that ive never used.

i unplugged the control board from inside the case and low and behind it worked!

I dont no why it affected xbmc like that, but i do know theres buttons on the front of the case that emulates a mce keyboard ( theres buttons on the front of the case that jumps to mymusic etc ).

ive unsoldered the ir reciever from the board and its all perfect.

Now just need to sort out the playback issues in eden.

Thanks for everybodys help.

Matt

Main - LG - OLED65CX6LA 65" Smart 4K Ultra HD HDR OLED TV - Yamaha RXV383 - N2plus running CoreELEC Nexus - Harmony Elite remote
BedRoom - Panasonic DX-700 UHD TV - N2 running CoreELEC Nexus - Harmony Elite remote
Server - debian based 10TB Media Server 

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
volume up and dpwn brings up menu/screen0