• 125(current)
Release Universal Movie Scraper
@Karellen
@olympia
Thank you for your answers.

Indeed if that does not exist ... too bad.

I already got it in French in the past but I don't know what or how, so I thought it was possible.

Sorry for inconvenience.
Well, having a better look at the code, actually fanarttv language is generally linked to the language selected for fanarttv posters. Apologize for the confusion, I didn't remember on this either by heart.
Do you have fanarttv posters enabled and French set as preferred preferred language?

If yes and still don't get other art from fanarttv in French, then a log would be helpful.
@olympia

log that I attached to my first post: https://pastebin.com/KaGd2cvQ
(tell me if it suits you)

I activated the fanart tv posters with the FR language. wherever it was possible I specified FR.

Top if you find the solution
thank you
@french34

Thanks to olympia, there is a fix on the way for the fanart.tv language issue. It may take a day or two before merging as there is a minor problem that needs fixing first... https://github.com/xbmc/repo-scrapers/pull/188
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Hi there. Lately I noticed that Universal Movie Scraper on my machine has downloaded fanart from TMDB in English. I can't find a setting to change the language of the fanart, so I don't know what to do. Am I missing something?

To me it would seem logical if fanart was only downloaded in No language and any wallpaper in English was saved as a landscape image instead as it has a logo.
@Karellen

Thank you for your information.
So I will wait patiently.
(2020-04-27, 11:01)french34 Wrote: So I will wait patiently.
Thanks. We have a problem with the matrix repo, so it may take a few days.

If you are eager, and you know your way around simple coding, you can copy the changes from the link above and paste it into your already installed version of metadata.common.fanart.tv addon. Only two files have changed.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
@Karellen
@olympia

I made the changes indicated and it works very well
One small thing I did not change the version "3.6.2" to "3.6.3" because UMS did not take into account the modification and did not scrape anything.
Surely something else to change? But it does not matter for the moment it works very well as well and allows to wait for the official corrected version.

Another very big thank you to you.
Thanks for the feedback @french34 and apologies for the confusions around this.

The repo issue has been resolved in the meantime, so the update is on the way.
@olympia

You are fast and very good.
Thank you for this application and the time you spent on it.
Good week
@olympia

The Fanart.tv dependency is well updated, but sorry there seems to be still a little problem.

If I update a single file it will scrape just as it should.
But if I update the source file there it no longer scrapes the artworks (the posters and fanart are already in each local file)

I am enclosing a log. or I see many errors but without being able to understand.
https://pastebin.com/GqYAFwU0

Sorry to call on you again.
@olympia

- I have not found how to edit my previous post -

I reinstalled my test kodi.
Because I saw that despite kodi showing me the update 3.6.3 log it:
Code:
2020-04-27 16: 38: 30.801 T: 67636 PACKAGE LEAFLET: ADDON: metadata.common.fanart.tv v3.6.2 installed

I was hopeful but no it's still the same.

The log with this new installation
https://pastebin.com/zDuSLWng

Thanks again for listening
I am sorry I can't really follow. I just installed a test Kodi too and all is fine.
I am sorry.
I think I got mixed up between file views and Confused media library views Confused Confused Confused
Everything seems to be working perfectly.
I think I made you search unnecessarily. Sorry, one more time. Sad Sad Sad  Sad

Thank you for your great patience, have a good evening.
No worries, I am glad you sorted out.
  • 125(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Universal Movie Scraper9