Digitally Imported XBMC addon (Updated 25. July 2016 : V3.1.2)
Martijn: Yes I have, back when I was about to start making v1 of the plugin (2010-ish) I was actually writing back and forth with them about excatly access to their, then, beta API.
But it took longer and longer for them to respond, they said that I maybe could get access to their API, but they were still writing documentation for it.

I then held off on coding anything, because I thought I'd get access to the API, so there was no idea in starting to scrape their site.

After not hearing from the for some time, I wrote them again and got the message back that now they basicly didn't want "outsiders", using their API.
I think to use their API though, that you'd need an account, even to get their free channel listings, which I think would be a hassle for most users, but I honestly haven't investigated it further - it's only based on my experience with their mobile app.

Since then though, some guys have documented most of their API, so maybe for v4 some day Wink

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RELEASE] Digitally Imported XBMC addon (Updated 8th March 2015 : V3.0.9) - by bitcrusher01 - 2015-03-09, 23:31
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Digitally Imported XBMC addon (Updated 25. July 2016 : V3.1.2)2