XBMC crashes on startup
Sad 
I have XBMC running on a Mac Mini.
All the software is updated and the setup is brand new.

Now suddenly after about a week, XBMC crashes every time I start it.
I guess it's during the media scan process, but I can't be sure because it's so quick.

I already tried moving the latest items (movies & tv shows) out of their library folders, but to no avail!

Here's the crash log of my latest attempt: http://pastebin.com/PQiSwU1h
see xbmc.log and it might show what it's trying to scan.
http://pastebin.com/x2dDtyw7
this is my xbmc.log

the only error I found is this line:
ERROR: Unable to load libcrystalhd.dylib, reason: dlopen(libcrystalhd.dylib, 1): image not found

currently researching …
Solved it!

I looked at my profile folder really close and found a suspicious 'autoexec.py' that contained references to a plugin I remembered recently deactivating. Since the last entry in xmbc.log was "-->Python Interpreter Initialized<--" it was an easy bet that removing said file would stop the crashes - and it did Smile

Thank you davilla for giving me a push in the right direction!
post the content of the autoexec.py - we don't wanna crash Wink
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Hi !
I'm using a Mac I got the same Error in my XBMC Log:

ERROR: Unable to load libcrystalhd.dylib, reason: dlopen(libcrystalhd.dylib, 1): image not found

Could you help me to solve the problem ? Where i have to look ? In which folder ?
1st: Mac Mini: Intel i5 2,6Ghz - 8Gb Ram - Intel Iris - 1Tb - MacOS Big Sur 11.2.3 - Kodi 19.0 - MySQL 8.0.13 (Server)
2nd: iMac 27": Intel i5 2,8Ghz - 12Gb Ram - AMD 5750 1024Mb GFX - 1Tb SSD - MacOS High Sierra 10.13.6 - Kodi 19.0 - MySQL (Client)
3rd: Some Rasperries 
Server: Synology 916+
That's nothing to worry about. If you have a real problem, them post the entire Debug Log.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Maybe that error message should be changed to say "CrystalHD support missing, disabling..." or something more informative to less technically minded users.
Ok. So i should ignore this error ?
Imo this should changed to a notice or something ...
I got a Mac mini i5 with AMD 6630 GPU
1st: Mac Mini: Intel i5 2,6Ghz - 8Gb Ram - Intel Iris - 1Tb - MacOS Big Sur 11.2.3 - Kodi 19.0 - MySQL 8.0.13 (Server)
2nd: iMac 27": Intel i5 2,8Ghz - 12Gb Ram - AMD 5750 1024Mb GFX - 1Tb SSD - MacOS High Sierra 10.13.6 - Kodi 19.0 - MySQL (Client)
3rd: Some Rasperries 
Server: Synology 916+

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC crashes on startup0