TVheadend 100% signal, XBMC: "no input detected"
(2012-12-07, 04:04)dushmaniac Wrote: this is not an issue of xbmc or the tvheadend add-on, but tvheadend itself, so it's not likely that anyone here will do something with this report

actually, if you have a look on the TVH website, adamsutton is the project manager and maintainer, so posting here and debugging with Adam is probably very likely to get something done as this is a real-world situation where TVH is failing to live up to expectations.

And FWIW - I too am also suffering the same fate. I am using TVH 3.2.18 coupled with Frodo RC2 and Ubuntu 12.04LTS (Precise), but with a Phillips saa7134 Tiger Reference (card=81 tuner=84 in module options). XBMC and TVH worked flawlessly all day yesterday while watching the cricket, but had to reboot the computer last night, and TVH is no longer recognising the signal.

I can say that the fault is not with XBMC, however. If it is firmware, it has to be something that is common to all the cards listed in this thread, so I think it is more and more likely that it is something in TVH. Although i haven't tried exiting Chrome and waiting, i will soon and report back in a day or so. This does seem to be a common occurrence for me, that after a reboot live TV doesn't work for a day or so, then just magically starts working. I've heard of cold starts taking a while, but that is just ridiculous...

Messages In This Thread
RE: TVheadend 100% signal, XBMC: "no input detected" - by thespud - 2012-12-28, 01:55
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TVheadend 100% signal, XBMC: "no input detected"0