Control iOS XBMC with Android XBMC Remote
I am not able to connect my Android phone to control XBMC on my ist gen iPad. Any advice.
Activating the webserver and the control options in system->settings->network?
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
When the remote app asks for IP Address, is it the iPad's. I keep getting host unresolved message. Can anybody tell me what I'm doing wrong.
Of course it is the IP of the device you'd like to control. It can't really control a remote device without knowing the address to access it. But you won't be able to do anything until you perform the steps that Memphiz outlined above.
I'm a total NOOB. I don't know the iPad's IP Address. I go to the general section of settings and I can only find the MAC Address and Bluetooth Address.
Outside of xbmc go Settings -> Wifi -> little blue arrow next to connected wifi network and it will have it there.
Set Up
Raspberry Pi running Raspbmc - XBMC 12.2
40" Samsung ES6800 LED Smart 3D 1080P TV
Onkyo HTS3405 5.1 DD True HD and DTS-HD Surround Sound
ReadyNAS Duo with 4TB (2 x 2TB X-RAID) Western Digital Caviar Green using NFS
You should see the ip inside of xbmc in the system info aswell (where you see the mac address too).
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Control iOS XBMC with Android XBMC Remote0