Release MyPicsDB: Pictures DB with EXIF, IPTC & XMP tags
(2017-11-01, 22:53)auredor Wrote: @Xycl

Hello,

Thank you for this plug-in. This is is a great job.

Could you tell me if/how it's possible somehow to :
- Get all the pictures from a randomly selected folder. The purpose of this request is to visualize all the pictures related to one event from the past. This idea is because usually people stores the pictures  in a folder for a given event. Then, we can use kodi to show all the pictures from a random past event in a photo frame.
- Get some logic to manage several pictures selection methods together. In my case, I would like for example to get a script that looks for the pictures from the last 100 days or from a given folder. However if the pictures cannot be found for those choices, then the script chooses another pictures selection method (random folder selections for example ;-)
- Get the folder name as displayed caption on the pictures. Usually, the folder name refers to the event but the photos still have the name with number generated by the camera (so not really meaningful)

Thank you

The idea of MyPicsDB is to display tagged pictures. Not to display pictures in folders.
Therefore tag your images and use the filter wizard
No log no help.
Main page: https://github.com/Xycl
Repository: Xycl Repository Leia
Repository: Xycl Repository Matrix

Messages In This Thread
Beta Testers needed - by Xycl - 2012-11-06, 12:14
Filter / TAG Question ? - by knutklo - 2015-04-07, 16:38
RE: [RELEASE] MyPicsDB: Pictures DB with EXIF, IPTC & XMP tags - by Xycl - 2017-11-11, 20:48
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MyPicsDB: Pictures DB with EXIF, IPTC & XMP tags1