xbmc glarab plugin
Hi everyone. someone posted the glarab plugin and i tried it from a mac to an apple tv 2 and it worked, all i had to do was enter my macs IP addreess to the plugin addon settings.

This is what he wrote

You can now download a semi-working GLArab plugin from the same location as the GLWiZ plugin: http://code.google.com/p/xbmc-glwiz-addo...loads/list

I say semi working as I haven't been able to go around the UDP to HTTP proxy (the "plugin"!) GLArab uses, you will need it somewhere on your local network (or on the XBMC machine itself, if there is a GLArab proxy for its operating system). This is part of the add-on settings and HAS to be set for the plugin to work.

Enjoy but please don't EXPECT my assistance with the 'proxy settings' it has been tested and confirmed working on an ATV2 with the proxy running on a Mac.

As a side note, if you're using the GLWiz plugin, I strongly recommend updating to the latest version as the channel listings are much faster now!

I want to know is it possible to do it from a wondows pc to an apple tv just like the mac I tired to put the wondows IP address into the apple tv but it did,nt work like the mac. what do I need to do to make it work with the wondows.Thank very much and please replay.
Yes, but you need to enable the ports on the firewall on the windows pc... I think it was port 4500, just open up that port on the windows pc through the firewall, and put the windows pc ip address, in the settings of the plugin on ATV..
thanks for great plugin.Laugh
Okay I wanna say thank you but one problem is if there is no full single guide how can we do this ?i installed GLArab on my atv2 xbmc and went to my PC and download GLArab proxy . All the guides or instructions stops there ...Sad am sure there is a lot ppl stuck there n looking for help. Please I know u don't have to do this ... Can some one write guide how to setup the proxy or IP address to my ATV ? Thank you .

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
xbmc glarab plugin0