[RELEASE] FurkLibrary 2 Addon
you're right. I was thinking it was easier for a user to put in his key. apparently not, anyway criticker api is quite weak, so i'm thinking to drop support for it. rotten api is quite cool though wait while I update for rotten scores.
Will thi splugin work, if i get a months subscription to furk.net?
I do not see why it should not.
Thanks, i got a month and all is fine, pity the trending shows on trakt don't work, or the rotten tomato one either, am also trying to get my head around sorting 'my files' out, as am unsure how to 'get' the links...

Other than that, loving it, may just get proper subscription, oh, one thing, i ahev it installed in the living room set-up, but i also have a set up in the kitchen, only one is one at a time, i tried it in the kitchen set-up, and i kept getting access denied from trakt utilities, and passwords etc, are all correct...any ideas?
Thank you
Hi there,
Can you please send your logs? Because trending shows and rotten tomato works for me.

No idea on your 2 room setup though.

(2012-08-31, 13:01)falafael Wrote: Thanks, i got a month and all is fine, pity the trending shows on trakt don't work, or the rotten tomato one either, am also trying to get my head around sorting 'my files' out, as am unsure how to 'get' the links...

Other than that, loving it, may just get proper subscription, oh, one thing, i ahev it installed in the living room set-up, but i also have a set up in the kitchen, only one is one at a time, i tried it in the kitchen set-up, and i kept getting access denied from trakt utilities, and passwords etc, are all correct...any ideas?
Thank you

v.1.2.3
* Added music (beta)
Goto Music / Addons to test
* Added Rotten tomatoes ratings
You should add imdb integration. imdb searching/ imdb watchlists etc. Also furk libraray 2 seems to be broken with the latest xbmc nightly seems its some python based error.
Hi,
I'm trying to use this addon on my Galaxy S2 with XBMC builds but it gives script exception. I tried to find the log file into /sdcard/Android/data/org.xbmc.xbmc/files/.xbmc/temp/ but there is no temp folder. Has anyone had success in using it in android?

Regards.
Pino.
(2012-09-29, 05:38)kalel90 Wrote: You should add imdb integration. imdb searching/ imdb watchlists etc. Also furk libraray 2 seems to be broken with the latest xbmc nightly seems its some python based error.

I'm not thinking to add any more IMDB functionality as they do not provide an API. Start using trakt lists.
(2012-10-03, 13:21)puppinoo2 Wrote: Hi,
I'm trying to use this addon on my Galaxy S2 with XBMC builds but it gives script exception. I tried to find the log file into /sdcard/Android/data/org.xbmc.xbmc/files/.xbmc/temp/ but there is no temp folder. Has anyone had success in using it in android?

Regards.
Pino.

Actually nightlies are passing a parameter to my script, which it does not expect. I made a patch and testing it, and it works great on Android. I'm planning to release it early next week.

Quote:Actually nightlies are passing a parameter to my script, which it does not expect. I made a patch and testing it, and it works great on Android. I'm planning to release it early next week.

Is patch already applied in 1.27? If it is, it still doesn't work in Frodo.
BTW first post says Frodo is supported. Can I kinfly ask which Frodo build?

EDIT: Switched to Eden. Movies don't play from library when added through watchlist.
Is this plugin still working, only i can see whats trending on trakt, i can add watchlist to my library, but if i try to watch something on trakt, i get trakt utilities access denied, but all passwords/usernames are correct, also, if i try to watch a movie form the 'library', it just hangs xbmc, and this happens on 3 different machines!!
Thanks, great plugin which we like a lot!
(2012-10-24, 16:49)falafael Wrote: Is this plugin still working, only i can see whats trending on trakt, i can add watchlist to my library, but if i try to watch something on trakt, i get trakt utilities access denied, but all passwords/usernames are correct, also, if i try to watch a movie form the 'library', it just hangs xbmc, and this happens on 3 different machines!!

For trakt utilities access denied run setup script again. As for the library hanging, it's true, and no solution for that one.
Can you guys please enable debugging and share some logs? I have reinstalled 1.2.7 and it works for Frodo nightly.
(2012-10-24, 16:49)falafael Wrote: Is this plugin still working, only i can see whats trending on trakt, i can add watchlist to my library, but if i try to watch something on trakt, i get trakt utilities access denied, but all passwords/usernames are correct, also, if i try to watch a movie form the 'library', it just hangs xbmc, and this happens on 3 different machines!!

I've sorted out trakt utilities access denied message, it happens when your furk.net account information is not correct. Now the script will try to sort it out if you enter good values in the addon settings.

Please provide some logs for freezes, that sound very annoying and does not happen to me on 2 different machines.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] FurkLibrary 2 Addon1