[RELEASE] FurkLibrary 2 Addon
v1.2.8
* Frodo: Fixed freezes playing from Library

Ok, found the reason for freezes in Frodo. There's a conflict with default "opening stream" dialog. So I removed progress dialogs so please test and let me.
thank you
work i test it by xbmc 12 oct 28
but is auto- update work
hi ali, just to confirm that all is working as it should be now, i even get Tv shows to play now, so even better than before for us, now we can start to use this properly nowadays!
Thank you!
(2012-10-29, 11:02)ab1x Wrote: thank you
work i test it by xbmc 12 oct 28
but is auto- update work

Yes the auto-update works for me after enabling it in the settings and restarting xbmc. Also I must confess it works a bit annoyingly as it shows Notification windows when it finds new things (I will work on a quiet mode).
(2012-10-30, 04:47)falafael Wrote: hi ali, just to confirm that all is working as it should be now, i even get Tv shows to play now, so even better than before for us, now we can start to use this properly nowadays!
Thank you!

No problem, it works good now from the Library but I do not like the fact that there's no progress dialog when navigating using the menus inside the plugin (especially my favorites is Trakt / Tv Show Progress). This is in my to-do list.
thank you for the Amazing addon plz Continuation you magic
I'm always open to new ideas please tell what you want to see.
hi, just to let you know that now and again, when i go into tv show progress, and a latest episode is there, say, criminal minds, i select it, and nothing happens, its done this on a few shows now, and winds the wife up!!

(2012-11-09, 11:27)falafael Wrote: hi, just to let you know that now and again, when i go into tv show progress, and a latest episode is there, say, criminal minds, i select it, and nothing happens, its done this on a few shows now, and winds the wife up!!

Hi, yes I know, with Frodo, I had to remove the notification popup's from appearing so plugin will not crash in Library mode. I'm working on a more clever logic to check if it's Library mode or not. It will be ready this weekend!
is addon 2 Way Sync trakt
(2012-11-09, 18:05)ab1x Wrote: is addon 2 Way Sync trakt

Nope it just uses what's on trakt, there are specific plugins for what you want to do take a look at Trakt Utilities.
Ok thank you
See if we can add trakt friend list at add-on
(****no friend at trakt **** but I think it good for your magic )
Try to let it 2way sync
v1.2.9

* Now supports popular trakt lists
* Added dialogs again to items when run inside plugin
Latest frodo nightly

ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
Error Type: <type 'exceptions.ImportError'>
Error Contents: No module named XBMC
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Users\Toni\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.furklibraryx\service.py", line 20, in <module>
import XBMC
ImportError: No module named XBMC
-->End of Python script error report<--
(2012-11-10, 15:40)versus Wrote: Latest frodo nightly

ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
Error Type: <type 'exceptions.ImportError'>
Error Contents: No module named XBMC
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Users\Toni\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.furklibraryx\service.py", line 20, in <module>
import XBMC
ImportError: No module named XBMC
-->End of Python script error report<--
Yeah right. Auto update service is broken but the plugin works. Thanks a lot for the log.
Just a quick thanks for the update, love the list's, especially the Bonds!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] FurkLibrary 2 Addon1