Container.Position broken?
Hi,
I'm using the nightly from yesterday (august 16th) and Container.Position seems to be broken as it only returns the <focusposition> of a fixedlist.
Or am i doing sth wrong?
Code:
<label>[COLOR Unfocused]$INFO[Container.Position] [UPPERCASE]$LOCALIZE[20163][/UPPERCASE][/COLOR] $INFO[Container.NumItems] [UPPERCASE]$INFO[Container.FolderName][/UPPERCASE] [UPPERCASE][COLOR Unfocused]$LOCALIZE[21408] $INFO[Container.SortMethod][/COLOR][/UPPERCASE]</label>

Container.CurrentPage works as expected...
Container.Position returns the current focused position and in a fixedlist it's always the focusposition.
so actually there is no way to count absolutely? because using Container.Position in a list gives back only an offset and in wraplist also only the <focusposition>
What do You need it for?
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forums before posting.
Do NOT e-mail Team-XBMC members asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, make sure you read this first

My previous forum/trac nickname: grajen3
to count absolutely in a list just to show where you are.
Actually something has broken with Container.Position for me as well.

I have a static list with items that I'm using as a base for an animation control for a grouplist and it all worked perfectly now - items that have a visible condition are still being counted in the Container.Position instead of being ignored.
I've pinpointed the build that this started in - XBMCSetup-20120805-d9ce56e-master.exe 05-Aug-2012 10:18

Worked before that in - XBMCSetup-20120803-ef5fd1c-master.pdb 04-Aug-2012 10:11

Let me know if you need anything else.

Thanks.
OK I found the problem and it wasn't anything to do with Container.Position (that's working as expected) instead it was due to the changes to navigational actions.

I had a grouplist made up of series lists and each list contain a number of actions. Even though one of the lists was hidden all it's actions were being performed and one of them was to move a hidden list which controlled the animations. Simply adding the same visible condition as the list to the move action solved the problem.

Thanks.
@Hitcher
I think this is wanted behaviour?

I guess putting that change in skinning changes thread might be good idea - any takers? (tried to put some sentences together about it but they sounded totally crappy ;p)
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forums before posting.
Do NOT e-mail Team-XBMC members asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, make sure you read this first

My previous forum/trac nickname: grajen3

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Container.Position broken?0