• 120(current)
[RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler
(2015-02-11, 17:49)S7eele Wrote:
(2015-02-11, 17:43)mason Wrote: Alright, then i will be patient and quiet, thanks for the feedback.
that certainly wasnt my intent, just really hard to keep up with all the issues and im not sure but i think i recognized at least one you mentioned, github is made for it ;-)

nevermind, I meant Razzes answer since it looks he's aware of it.
(2015-02-11, 17:55)mason Wrote:
(2015-02-11, 17:49)S7eele Wrote:
(2015-02-11, 17:43)mason Wrote: Alright, then i will be patient and quiet, thanks for the feedback.
that certainly wasnt my intent, just really hard to keep up with all the issues and im not sure but i think i recognized at least one you mentioned, github is made for it ;-)

nevermind, I meant Razzes answer since it looks he's aware of it.
duh, i completely missed that, we must have both been posting at the same time, hate it when that happens lol, but i knew i recognized it from github
I realize that this may have been said a million time, but i can't find it in the last 15 pages, but can a new thread be started or OP updated, the OP is vastly out of date, being last updated over a year ago. The OP should shed some light on the state of the project, it should explain that the plugin is currently only half working and that V3 is on its way. I'm assuming that all of this comes because of the new V2 API leaving the old plugin crippled, and if that info were readily available i would not have looked down on the project.

im really excited, V3 sounds like it will be great!!

Could I get some confrimation tho on this, V2.3.1 dync features do not work? I want to add my Kodi Library, to my Trakt.tv Collection, but it won't add them.I also want to have my watched status from kodi added to Trakt but that also is not working. The thing that is working is scrobbling. If i now watch a show it sets it to watched on trakt but all my past watched shows are not being synced to trakt

does all this sound pretty well correct?
(2015-02-11, 19:01)ketterer Wrote: I realize that this may have been said a million time, but i can't find it in the last 15 pages, but can a new thread be started or OP updated, the OP is vastly out of date, being last updated over a year ago. The OP should shed some light on the state of the project, it should explain that the plugin is currently only half working and that V3 is on its way. I'm assuming that all of this comes because of the new V2 API leaving the old plugin crippled, and if that info were readily available i would not have looked down on the project.

im really excited, V3 sounds like it will be great!!

Could I get some confrimation tho on this, V2.3.1 dync features do not work? I want to add my Kodi Library, to my Trakt.tv Collection, but it won't add them.I also want to have my watched status from kodi added to Trakt but that also is not working. The thing that is working is scrobbling. If i now watch a show it sets it to watched on trakt but all my past watched shows are not being synced to trakt

does all this sound pretty well correct?
it sounds correct to me, sync is not working in that version

wrt to a new thread being created or not your right, been mentioned several times, i have seen @martinj post here pretty recently so maybe he can help, he should see the notification from this message, hope i dont get in trouble but didnt know how else to do it, perhaps report
I agree and have mentioned it, the old add-on doesn't work. The last 10-20 pages need to be in new thread, purely for clarity.

I also believe the original add-on developer hasn't logged in since last year.
Please read the online manual (wiki) & FAQ (wiki) before posting.

Skins: Estuary | Xperience1080
Opinion: Never purchase HTC products
get it working first then start a new one.

note:

i won't receive notification when mentioned, certainly not when some one can't spell my name correct
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
(2015-02-11, 19:44)Martijn Wrote: get it working first then start a new one.

But it does work, I'm using it and it's syncing to my trakt account. Just because one feature isn't working doesn't mean it should stay in an outdated thread.

Edit: It only didn't work when the required helpers weren't installed.

I'd like to make a suggestion. I'm not sure if these are trakt-set strings but they've always been terrible. I propose this:

Currently
- Weake Sauce Sad
- Terrible
- Bad
- Poor
- Meh
- Fair
- Good
- Great
- Superb
- Totally Ninja!

Proposed
- 1. Atrocious
- 2. Terrible
- 3. Bad
- 4. Poor
- 5. OK (although "Acceptable" would be better)
- 6. Fair
- 7. Good
- 8. Impressive
- 9. Superb
- 10. Excellent!

Quote:msgctxt "#1314"
msgid "10. Excellent!"
msgstr ""

msgctxt "#1315"
msgid "1. Atrocious"
msgstr ""

msgctxt "#1316"
msgid "2. Terrible"
msgstr ""

msgctxt "#1317"
msgid "3. Bad"
msgstr ""

msgctxt "#1318"
msgid "4. Poor"
msgstr ""

msgctxt "#1319"
msgid "5. OK"
msgstr ""

msgctxt "#1320"
msgid "6. Fair"
msgstr ""

msgctxt "#1321"
msgid "7. Good"
msgstr ""

msgctxt "#1322"
msgid "8. Impressive"
msgstr ""

msgctxt "#1323"
msgid "9. Superb"
msgstr ""

(2015-02-11, 19:45)Piers Wrote:
(2015-02-11, 19:44)Martijn Wrote: get it working first then start a new one.

But it does work, I'm using it and it's syncing to my trakt account. Just because one feature isn't working doesn't mean it should stay in an outdated thread.

Edit: It only didn't work when the required helpers weren't installed.

already updated OP with github info. It's not up to me to start a new thread right? Info is just buried because you guys are discussing about starting a new thread or not.
(2015-02-11, 20:30)Piers Wrote: I'd like to make a suggestion. I'm not sure if these are trakt-set strings but they've always been terrible. I propose this:

Currently
- Weake Sauce Sad
- Terrible
- Bad
- Poor
- Meh
- Fair
- Good
- Great
- Superb
- Totally Ninja!

Proposed
- 1. Atrocious
- 2. Terrible
- 3. Bad
- 4. Poor
- 5. OK (although "Acceptable" would be better)
- 6. Fair
- 7. Good
- 8. Impressive
- 9. Superb
- 10. Excellent!

Quote:msgctxt "#1314"
msgid "10. Excellent!"
msgstr ""

msgctxt "#1315"
msgid "1. Atrocious"
msgstr ""

msgctxt "#1316"
msgid "2. Terrible"
msgstr ""

msgctxt "#1317"
msgid "3. Bad"
msgstr ""

msgctxt "#1318"
msgid "4. Poor"
msgstr ""

msgctxt "#1319"
msgid "5. OK"
msgstr ""

msgctxt "#1320"
msgid "6. Fair"
msgstr ""

msgctxt "#1321"
msgid "7. Good"
msgstr ""

msgctxt "#1322"
msgid "8. Impressive"
msgstr ""

msgctxt "#1323"
msgid "9. Superb"
msgstr ""

These are trakt strings so we shouldn't deviate from them.
I also agree with Piers. I know they are trakt strings but "Weak Sauce", "Meh" and "Totally Ninja" are not words I use to describe my watched movies. lol
if you don't like the string, ask trakt to change them.
if you make a script for trakt you should keep it as similar as possible to the website
Thank You so much, I didn't mean to be to hard on anyone, just wanted to have everything be clear, great work.
Well since Martijn has said we're talking about a new thread, rather than starting one, I suggest a new thread is made. Maybe he might be happy to split this posts from this thread into a newly created one. That's up to you, Razze.

(2015-02-11, 20:50)lysin Wrote: I also agree with Piers. I know they are trakt strings but "Weak Sauce", "Meh" and "Totally Ninja" are not words I use to describe my watched movies. lol

They are words a five year old would use to describe their new skateboard.

• 120(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler13