[RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler
(2015-02-10, 09:41)S7eele Wrote:
(2015-02-10, 09:32)Piers Wrote: Sorry if this is a stupid question (I'll read through the last 20 pages in a sec), but is there any special I need to do in order to get the new version to work? I've tried the master and the dev version from above - both just give Script failed! etc

edit - sorry, just noticed the log and it looks like your immediate issue is indeed what i discussed below, go into the kodi add-ons menu and make sure that both 'six' and 'requests' modules are installed, they can be found under 'add-on libraries'

thats a really big question as there are a LOT of variables but 'if' you are going to try to run the development version you may want to check for the required modules (six and requests modules specifically), if you have 'installed from .zip' it should have been installed already so its just a guess

be warned it is in development, if you review the thread there are several examples of things that can go wrong if u decide to risk running it, you will certainly want to use a test account on trakt if you dont want to corrupt or lose your data altogether

Going to try it now, brb
Please read the online manual (wiki) & FAQ (wiki) before posting.

Skins: Estuary | Xperience1080
Opinion: Never purchase HTC products

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler - by Piers - 2015-02-10, 10:27
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler13