im so confused.....
I have been trying to figure out how to install the fanarttv plugin for hours.... the wiki said to go to xbmc.org addons and install it but it is not there... can someone please help?
Are you doing this from within XBMC? Are you running XBMC v11? It's there when I look at it.
what plugin?
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
like i said im confused....i think i now understand that the way to download clearart and logos is from the artwork downloader addon...is that correct? and if so what do i need to do to get it to download logos and clearart? i configured it to download logos and clearart for movies yet when i click on the addon it says "0 downloaded"
did i screw up by prescraping my library with media center master? the artwork downloader will not download anything... i must be missing something important here....
wheni go into a movies info i see i can download thumbs and fanart but how do i download the logos and clearart?
Bump for help.....how do i download clearart and logosHuhHuhHuh??
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=74912

Logo Downloader is usually included in the download for the Skin you use anyway.
Which one are you adding Logo's to?

The Logo downloader gets them all from here - http://www.fanart.tv
Maraschino - Web based HTPC Organiser. Keep track of all your web based programs all in one place.
Home Page - Repo - Bug Tracker - Support Forum.
(2012-08-29, 17:36)DejaVu Wrote: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=74912

Logo Downloader is usually included in the download for the Skin you use anyway.
Which one are you adding Logo's to?

The Logo downloader gets them all from here - http://www.fanart.tv
well i was using aeon nox but switched back to confluence because i cant figure out how to download the logos....lol.... i do not see any option to download logos anywhere... i have artwork downloader installed and configured.... just dont get it.

(2012-08-29, 17:33)ibleedspeed Wrote: Bump for help.....how do i download clearart and logosHuhHuhHuh??

bumping is not polite within short time
Have you "Set Content" and actually added your files to your Library?
i have been to the fanart tv site and downloaded a few manually... but im not about to attempt to download 4 or 500 titles of logos dvd disc arts and clear art manually.....all i need is to know how to do it inside xbmc... the artwork downloader is installed and ready to go...
(2012-08-29, 17:52)joebrady Wrote: Have you "Set Content" and actually added your files to your Library?
yes

sorry if im being crabby but i have been trying to do this for the last 12 hours and only decided to beg for help after driving myself nearly insane trying to figure out on my own... scrolling through hundreds of pages and wikis...
see your Debug Log why it isn't working.

Most likely you have some write permission issue
(2012-08-29, 18:11)Martijn Wrote: see your debug log why it isn't working.

Most likely you have some write permission issue

i have no clue what to look for in the log.. is this artwork downloader supposed to download the logos during initial scrape or do i manually choose to download them?
Open Logo Downloader from within the Add-On section of XBMC.

It will them pull all the Logo's it needs for your Library.
When you are a new TV Show in the future, it will add the Logo's automatically (I believe).
Maraschino - Web based HTPC Organiser. Keep track of all your web based programs all in one place.
Home Page - Repo - Bug Tracker - Support Forum.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
im so confused.....0