Win How to add TV show from BluRay?
Hi.
I'm having problem adding a BluRay TV show to my library.
Path to my TV show is [showname]/Season 1/1x1/BDMV
it wont add to my library. How do i fix this?
I believe you'd have to make an .iso out of the disc before you can add it to the library. Otherwise you can play it by navigating to the index.bdmv, or to one of the .mpls.
Quick Links: debug log (wiki) | userdata (wiki) | advancedsettings (wiki) | adding videos to the library (wiki)
But movies that saved on my hard drive same way are automatically added to my library. Why TV shows can't be added same way?
My guess would be a naming issue.

http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Add...s/TV_shows

Instead of the folder "1x1" change it to "showname.1x1" maybe? And maybe do away with the season folder? Not sure as I use mkv's myself, but this sure seems like a naming problem.
romwarrior, tried it, didn't helped. I think it is a naming issue, maybe it's because my TV show is in BDMV folders, maybe i should add something to advanced settings?
Why keep it as bdmv folder?? iso is much cleaner. just use imgburn to convert it to iso image.
ibleedspeed, thank you! I converted my TV show to .iso, now it adds to library. Problem solved.
(2012-09-02, 20:48)DualCrisp Wrote: ibleedspeed, thank you! I converted my TV show to .iso, now it adds to library. Problem solved.

Which was the first piece of advice given...
Quick Links: debug log (wiki) | userdata (wiki) | advancedsettings (wiki) | adding videos to the library (wiki)
indeed, i just didn't know that you can convert bdmv to .iso, i'm so slow to catch on.
It now adds to library, but I don't get menu, I get 4 episodes in one long video (4 in 1 file) with tv bd iso
(2012-12-08, 20:37)twinpeaks Wrote: It now adds to library, but I don't get menu, I get 4 episodes in one long video (4 in 1 file) with tv bd iso

only frodo (v.12) supports blu-ray menus and not yet all kinds
i hope they add the remaining menu types in the next release (v.13)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to add TV show from BluRay?0