Simple Problem I Hope, All Videos Stuck on Repeat
Hi Guys,

2 days ago I somehow turned some sort of repeat setting on so whenever a video finishes playing, it just starts again. Not a huge problem, just frustrating as I'd rather it go back to the menu system like before.

I've looked all through every setting option I could find and can't figure out what I did or how to undo it.

Anyone know?

Thanks!
funny, the same thing happened to me just last week and it was really annoying (I swear it happened out of the blue, I didn't change a setting)

anyway, you have to somehow bring up the player control and turn repeat off. The way I did it was using the transparency skin. Play a video, hit the back button to go to the library view while the video is playing in the background. in the left hand side menu, there is a button to open "player" on there I saw repeat enabled and I was able to turn it off.

you can also search the wiki to see if there is a key mapped to turn repeat on or off, I don't know for sure, but that might be another solution.

good luck
Thanks! Worked great.
Thank you I had the same problem happen out of the blue as well. The trick to get to the player controls worked just fine. Why there isn't a hotkey for that function seems a silly oversight to me.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Simple Problem I Hope, All Videos Stuck on Repeat0