Need list of folders/files that have failed to Scrape
I have a problem with a large Movie and TV collection which is well organised and named. The vast majority imports fine and gets scraped correctly. A few files folders appear in XMBC but are incorrectly identified. This is fine as I can go in a manually sort out the issue. The problem is that there are some files/ folders that just don't appear in XBMC at all. Short of doing a side by side comparison of the directory listing in OSX and what appears in XBMC's interface [which would be VERY time consuming] I don't know what i need to 'fix'. How can I get a list of what the scraper has ignored or failed to match?

I've poked round the menus but can't find anything.

Thanks in anticipation!
I would think you could export your library xml and cross reference your system, or use the Web Interface to look at what was scraped and what wasn't.
Id think perhaps names w/ punctuation may be suspects?
I know Ive seen some scraped info in my xbmc logs, may want to turn up debugging.
You could access the database directly as view its contents as well and cross reference the paths.
Search first, provide details and keep forums clean. Mark things solved, to close them out and acknowledge helpful volunteers who share. If I have helped, click the plus button.
Thanks for the answer but surely there is better way than eyeballing two massive lists and playing spot the difference.
- http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=118263
- Go to files view and choose thumbnail view in Confluence and start browsing. If the cover is missing from a movie or a tv show most likely the rest of the metadata is missing too, in other words it's not scanned in library

I think there's some Linux script too to identify stuff that is not scanned yet.
I don't understand why not XBMC cant have the same function like Boxee Box with a list of unidentified objects??
(2012-09-05, 22:04)toiva Wrote: - http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=118263

+1

Or: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=90258
(2012-09-08, 14:34)Lappen71 Wrote: I don't understand why not XBMC cant have the same function like Boxee Box with a list of unidentified objects??

try to be smart - then you may either understand it or you go with boxee.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
(2012-09-08, 19:10)Memphiz Wrote: try to be smart - then you may either understand it or you go with boxee.

by actor
By year
Files
Not identified
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

(2012-09-08, 19:10)Memphiz Wrote:
(2012-09-08, 14:34)Lappen71 Wrote: I don't understand why not XBMC cant have the same function like Boxee Box with a list of unidentified objects??

try to be smart - then you may either understand it or you go with boxee.

Is snotty comments really necessary?

What i can see doesnt any of the plugin work very well.
I'm sure everyone would like to have the ability to list unidentified items. But until someones codes it, it will be missing and there's no point wondering about it.
I would also like this feature in the Universal scraper. The CDArt Manager plug-in has this feature. It produces a missing.txt file.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Need list of folders/files that have failed to Scrape1