OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi
(2013-02-28, 20:54)hpbaxxter Wrote: Your recommended settings for the gui are the defaults, aren't they?

I'm not seeing these gui settings in the system-wide advancedsettings.xml, but it's possible they are now hard coded defaults (although I'd be a little surprised). If those gui settings are now the default and users are happy with the default 720p lookandfeel, and default network cache settings, then they probably don't need a "user" advancedsettings.xml file at all.

EDIT: Just ran a quick test with the gui settings removed and saw no difference in performance/load, so it looks like algorithmdirtyregions is enabled by default (at least on the Pi, which would make sense). I would now suggest people don't bother with their own advancedsettings.xml unless they want to change or augment the system defaults. Have edited my previous post to reflect this.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
MythTV PVR: No Video - by hkramski - 2012-11-13, 20:32
Cumulative Small Skip forward ... - by xandy - 2013-02-03, 15:46
RE: OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi - by Milhouse - 2013-02-28, 21:03
:00 - by Koloss - 2013-07-14, 12:09
RE: :00 - by popcornmix - 2013-07-14, 12:28
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi12